Wild Slewing in P3D

Thread: Wild Slewing in P3D

Wild Slewing in P3D

In both P3D 4 & 5 when I press the "Y" key to slew, the aircraft will move wildly and uncontrollably and sometimes will wonder far too far away from where I started. If I disconnect the
    Logitech Extreme Pro USB then I have better control on the slew function. The joystick is calibrated; sometimes when I start a flight, there is no rudder response till I unplug the stick
    and find a different USB port. Anyone else have this issue? Looking for solution(s).

Remove the rudder axis from the slew mode configuration.

From mobile hence short
    Cheers,
    Martin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    The Owl's Nest * Military Aircraft Reference * ICAO Reference * Distance Calculator * MAIW, Military AI & UKMil Reference

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    In both P3D 4 & 5 when I press the "Y" key to slew, the aircraft will move wildly and uncontrollably and sometimes will wonder far too far away from where I started. Anyone else have this issue? Looking for solution(s).
    Hi Gray Eagle,

Deleting all axis assignement for the slew mode did solved the issue for me. You will find the "slew configuration" here

Gérard

Thanks that did the trick!

Members who have read this thread: 0