Following in his Uncles footsteps

Thread: Following in his Uncles footsteps

Following in his Uncles footsteps

My son is taking after his uncle ( Talon )and building some missions.The ones he has been doing are the P-47 in N.G. The 348th fighter group,Commander Neel Kearby with 22 victories and received the MOH for 6 victories in 1 engagement.In the pacific he had the most victories in a P-47.

Hiede

Great! Outstanding!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

I agree with Shadow Wolf 07.

Regards,
    B24Guy

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

More than I have done!

Screenshots please ...

LOL, just kidding with the grumpy emoji Heide , but a few shots of the action would be a real treat when he gets there.

Kearby and the 348th Fighter Group were always my #1 for P47 - PTO action. After Kearby was lost, the group soldiered on to the end of the war, eventually fighting in Japan and China with both the P47 and P51.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    Screenshots please ...

LOL, just kidding with the grumpy emoji Heide , but a few shots of the action would be a real treat when he gets there.

Kearby and the 348th Fighter Group were always my #1 for P47 - PTO action. After Kearby was lost, the group soldiered on to the end of the war, eventually fighting in Japan and China with both the P47 and P51.
    Screenshots will be coming when the time comes Bearcat.Right now my son is getting what he needs to work on it.I have to d/l it as he is not an SOH member.Right now I can't d/l anything for him because I'm on the mainland to look at,fly and maybe buy a vintage plane.

Remember he is still in school and has limited time right now which is more important.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 0