Maryadi is hard at work again on his Osprey for MSFS!

Thread: Maryadi is hard at work again on his Osprey for MSFS!

Maryadi is hard at work again on his Osprey for MSFS!

Oh, I am SO looking forward to this! Maryadi's Osprey is so much fun to fly in P3D, and it will be even better in MSFS! I have zero idea about how far along he is on this project, but I don't care; I am just thrilled he is doing it! NC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO3...annel=Maryadii

That looks really awesome!

Still flown in P3d, looking forward to adding this MSFS version in regardless of the flight model.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Was this freeware or payware in P3D ? There's an awful lot of work gone into it.

Hi Paul,

It was freeware in P3D.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Yes it was freeware and it was really great, including in VR
    Looking forward to enjoying it in MSFS !

Thank you, both.

I don't know if his MSFS model will be payware. Doesn't matter, as I will eagerly pay for it, if so!! NC

Hello,

excellent news. the release in May of the Top gun Maverick module should allow naval air operations under MSFS.

We can hope if not wish for the release of Maryadi's V 22 at the same time.

In addition, I would also like to see the adaptation of the ships of supersud and Henrik (kl791) and of Dino CATANEO with the functionalities of the MSFS aircraft carriers to come. Without forgetting the aircraft carriers of Fro' Royal french navy team

To be continued.

Just a quick note to say that Maryadi posted this past Saturday on FSDeveloper that he will be opening it up for beta testing very soon! This addon will be red-hot when released!. NC

Good news! Im sure it will look awsome in MSFS envirnoment.
    In the last year I have read quite interesting story (fictional), done many years ago by Dale Brown about using Ospreys in the fight with drugs cartel. Not a top literature but was good for the beach.

but "Flight of the old Dog" I can advice, Very good book! https://www.aerosociety.com/media/95...ld-dog-web.jpg
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0