P3D_V4 EBBL Kleine Brogel for P3Dv4 and FSX

Thread: EBBL Kleine Brogel for P3Dv4 and FSX

EBBL Kleine Brogel for P3Dv4 and FSX

After EBFS Florennes (downloadable on this website) I uploaded 2 more sceneries of mine today. EBBL Kleine Brogel in the north of Belgium. This is the second largest military base in Belgium. I have uploaded 2 versions, EBBL Kleine Brogel for FSX EBBL Kleine Brogel for P3Dv4 - This is a Freeware FSX scenery from the Belgian airbase Kleine Brogel (Belgium). - I started making this scenery for my own use. - At the request of many, I have gone much further than I myself wanted and could. - Gradually I have learned a lot in the field of scenery building . - I have received support from various people, even if I didn't like it anymore because of an almost insurmountable problem. - By trial and error I have tried a so realistic possible air base. - Several people have let me know if I like this or that I was able to insert into the scenery, I almost always succeeded. - I'll have to disappoint a few though, because I didn't manage to make a scenery with 'night lighting'. - The airport lighting is also not working as it should. - I also had to do the job from Kleine Brogel to Peer something move otherwise the approach lights would be in the middle of the lane (sorry residents of Kleine Brogel, I will never do it again) . Originally there were thousands of trees, but I had to remove them because otherwise the plane will fly with jerks - Now there are about two hundred trees. - Another problem I encountered was the photorealistic background of Coogle Earth© . - Due to copyrights I had to remove the background. - Provided payment this would have been possible, but then this scenery would no longer be freeware. - It was also the case with an AI model of an F-104G. I wish you a lot of fun flying with 'My EBBL' as I have always called it and there will undoubtedly be updates to follow. grtz Peter Corvette (zzip) Tsonjingboldog / Mongolia

photoreal elements

Peter you can use some photoreal coverage in your work, just don't use a full 'blanket' coverage of the area. Use certain spots, and edit them a bit. Remove/rub out some shadows where and there, remove some vehicles (color in just cement/ashpalt as appropriate), etc. Try to remove most of the 'green areas' so as to allow those to be handled by the sim, where there can be fall foliage and winter snow in those areas. You get it. This way can be quite effective, and sometimes, less is more.

hazegraystudios.net

Members who have read this thread: 0