Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 paintkit

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 paintkit

Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 paintkit

Hello there , Is anyone that can send me that file if you have it? Aeroplane heaven dont have any support for the fsx products and the single word reply back on my email made be a bit pisted off !Thanks in advance !

Once you have installed the model, the paintkit is inside the AH_Heinkel_HE111P2 folder. The size is 703 Mb so way too large to send in an e-mail. Aeroplane Heaven doesn't do anything with their FSX models anymore as they completely switched to developing for MSFS. Their FSX models can be obtained as (unsupported) freeware at ORBX.

FSX models made by Aeroplane Heaven specifically for vendors like JustFlight, will remain payware and are supported by these vendors.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by rOEN911 View Post
    Hello there , Is anyone that can send me that file if you have it? Aeroplane heaven dont have any support for the fsx products and the single word reply back on my email made be a bit pisted off !Thanks in advance !
    Let's see now. You asked if there was a paintkit available. I answered "no there isnt". Not one word answer and it was politely topped and tailed. What else am I supposed to say for a product that is no longer supported?

Members who have read this thread: 0