Asobo L-39?

Thread: Asobo L-39?

Asobo L-39?

I see references to a L-39 by Asobo, but where to buy it? NC

I have seen repaints associated with the L-39 but this is all I could find on it's whereabouts: Something to do with the Reno Package.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Yup...part of the Reno package. Haven't flown it yet, but it's in my hangar.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

I have it too, via the Reno basepack, but never tried it.
    But you can also buy it separately.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I have it too, via the Reno basepack, but never tried it.
    But you can also buy it separately.
    Hey, Jan...any info on where to buy it? I think that's what Pete is looking for!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

the marketplace within MFS
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Available at Marketplace.

If you just want a single L-39 you may want to check this first and then buy the L-39 that belongs to the specific cockpit/panel you want :

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...9&d=1637848976

You may thank August (K5083) for that.

It's a little confusing, the Reno Expansion package has a basic L-39 with tip tanks, then you can also buy an Expansion to the Expansion called Jets Class I think with all of the others (some with tip tanks, some without) and all with different cockpits. The Jets Class jets you can also buy individually.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/reno...e-now-on-msfs/

Or, unless you're not into props, the extensive collection of L-39, P-51, and AT-6 variants in the Reno pack makes it an amazing bargain. I don't even do the air racing.

You may have a particular interest in the L-39, but on the other hand, if you're interested in a two-seat fast-jet trainer the Hawk T1 from Just Flight comes highly recommended.

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    This link goes to something about the Hawk, which is not the subject of this thread. Similar aircraft roles and styles, but the L-39 is a Czech design that the original poster was interested in. Perhaps that was confusing.

Members who have read this thread: 0