Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 enhacement package

Thread: Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 enhacement package

Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 enhacement package

This is an update for the Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 uploaded by Pepperz.

A bit of recolor on the textures, and extensive DP work (including Stock and Kawauso Works bombs, a front gunner (WD_Pilot_Figures), SYSTEMS/BOXMAPS/EFFECTS editing.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mitsubishi-KI-1-9.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	86554

Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 enhancement package

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Other Add-Ons

Description: This is an update for the Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 uploaded by Pepperz.

A bit of recolor on the textures, and extensive DP work (including Stock and Kawauso Works bombs, a front gunner (WD_Pilot_Figures), SYSTEMS/BOXMAPS/EFFECTS editing.)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 enhancement package
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon22 A good step in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by mksystem View Post
    This is an update for the Kimihiro_Midosi_Mitsubishi_Ki-1 uploaded by Pepperz.

It is a shame that no one has the drive or ability to remake this aircraft so it can be repainted and used in different Campaigns in CFS2. The Mitsubishi Ki-1 Army Type 93 was is use from 1937 to 1945 in different areas. Maybe a difficult aircraft to make, Wish I has the knowledge to make a model like this or the Ki-28. We may get one that we can work with some day.

Icon5

Marty,
    Yes it is, why don't you learn to?

You've been here since 2005, so more than enough time........

Cheers

Shessi

Icon22 Workiing on it

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Marty,
    Yes it is, why don't you learn to?

You've been here since 2005, so more than enough time........

Cheers

Shessi
    I am working on it. I got every program to build on, but I cannot find a manual to work with them. I am glad you might give me some advice on where to start. There are so many aircraft that deserve to be flown in CFS2. I have made many Panels for different aircraft and enjoyed painting many aircraft. I was a soldier for many years and old age is coming slowly and my abilities are not as great as some. I am looking forward to the people to come into this area and help or create if they can. Thanks for all your help and contributions you are one of the great ones here.

Members who have read this thread: 0