Nice feature

Thread: Nice feature

SOH-CM-2023

Nice feature

I'm just now learning of an MSFS feature that may have been around for a while. That is the population of purchased aircraft and your liveries for them at airports you fly and drone into.

In the attached screenie two constellations are shown, one with smoke belching continuously from all four engines and another just above it some distance away without smoke. Apparently the aircraft engines start as one approaches and go off when one leaves .

Nice programming, ASOBO.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=86508&d=1646391350

I have been seeing other PMDG DC-6s at airports while flying the DC-6. I wondered where that was coming from.

Forest

Its been there all along.
    If you look in the aircfaft.cfg assuming its not encrypted of course there is a line in each paint scheme isAirTraffic = 0 if it is set to 1 it should get used as AI
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

When I bought the Kodiak, I had to go in and set most of the air traffic lines to zero. Otherwise, that's all that was on the ground anywhere I went!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

As long as the extra DC-6s & Connies behave themselves and not mimic actions in the ones I'm in, it's okay by me.

Forest

Members who have read this thread: 0