Focke Wulf FW-200C series AddOn

Thread: Focke Wulf FW-200C series AddOn

Focke Wulf FW-200C series AddOn

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS Add-Ons Library

Description: Focke Wulf FW-200C series
    The Focke Wulf FW 200 C series was a long-distance sea reconnaissance aircraft of the German Luftwaffe in World War II. world war. It was developed from the civilian version FW 200 A and B and then by the Luftwaffe used in different versions. The civilian version has been developed by Hauke ​​Keitel in a very well implemented add-on. he has uploaded this AddOn on FlightSim.com under the name P3D v4 Focke Wulf Fw200A2 as a file fw200a2-1.zip released. After consultation, Mr. Keitel gave permission to add this add-on and to release the extension under the same terms as its original specifications. I now have done the extension of the Luftwaffe versions as the series using the original FW 200 C0 to FW-200 C8, made as good and close to the original as I can. The models were developed and tested exclusively for P3D 4.5. Possible that you also can use in FSX and other P3D versions. However, I can neither check nor guarantee this. Please note the conditions specified in the original readme file by Mr. Hauke ​​Keitel. They of course are also fully valid for my extensions, since this extension is based on the original and this is absolutely necessary. The package also includes a version for AI planes. Please copy and add this to your AI aircraft directory . Airfields appearing in near future will use them for AI traffic. The supplied extension contains only the files necessary for the supplement and alone it is not executable.

I hope you will enjoy these models.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)
    Feb 2022
    klnowak@web.de

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Focke Wulf FW-200C series AddOn
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Excellent addition and well needed to get the whole Condor - civil and military. Good job highly recommended to all!

Members who have read this thread: 1