AH Lockheed electra

Thread: AH Lockheed electra

AH Lockheed electra

I thought AH made the Lockheed Electra for P3D - Was this a recent release just for MSFS 2020? Maybe that's why I didn't see it as a freebee on Orbx list.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I thought AH made the Lockheed Electra for P3D - Was this a recent release just for MSFS 2020? Maybe that's why I didn't see it as a freebee on Orbx list.

Not sure about the Electra parentage but I do know that anything in P3D/FSX AH made for another Producer, eg, Just Flight, is not included in the AH/Orbx giveaway.
    & I don't think everything AH has done was on the Orbx AH Partner page before the giveaway.
    T43

Guys, Electra (AH) is a part of default package of P3DV5 .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Guys, Electra (AH) is a part of default package of P3DV5 .
    What he said. The L-10 has been part of the P3D default aircraft for quite some time.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Yep sure was made my earlier purchase from AH redundant. Still got lots of nice paints for it.

We did indeed make the Electra for Just Flight. Then LM "requested"it for the sim (along with the Connie by the way) - not sure JF (or we for that matter) had any choice in the matter...

Members who have read this thread: 1