GAS Stearman 4E Jr Special Offer

Thread: GAS Stearman 4E Jr Special Offer

GAS Stearman 4E Jr Special Offer

We are pleased to present to the SimOuthouse Community our Stearman 4E at a reduced price (15.95 USD) to members in recognition of your continues support of our efforts.

You may purchase it here:
    https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3387282

Curious about what's in the package. A slide show of screenshots taken in v 5.3 is here for your review. We hope you enjoy the model.

Thanks Spad
    It a bit late for me to fly her now, its fast approaching midnight here in the UK atm but I've had a quick look at her and she's another beauty.

One small error though "4E_cockpit .dds" has an extra space in it so the model cant find it.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Thanks Spad
    It a bit late for me to fly her now, its fast approaching midnight here in the UK atm but I've had a quick look at her and she's another beauty.

One small error though "4E_cockpit .dds" has an extra space in it so the model cant find it.
    thanks. All textures are rendering in my end I’ll have a look at it.

Could you send me a screenshot of what you are not seeing related to that texture map. Is very simple but will be obvious. For example the flare tubes will not be textured nor the panel support tubing. None of our beta testers reported a missing texture related to that map. Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E_cockpit.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	86198

Thanks for showing us fans this appreciation! I bought it this evening and have been trying it out, and it is a delight, like all GAS aircraft.

August

Few pictures : ).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Stearman 4E patch

I created a patch to address Dangerous Bean's concern about a space in the naming of texture 4E_cockpit .dds and also addresses a users desire for a better representation of the animation of the engine primer function. The animation is s two step process that allows the primer to be rotated to the unlocked position and then animate the priming sequence itself. There are tool tips for the locations driving each step. Any model purchased after 4 pm EST will not require it. Any model downloads after 4 pm EST 1/31 will not require it

patch here

https://www.payloadz.com/d1/?id=3387289

Thanks for the deal. Nice job as always, on the plane.

Members who have read this thread: 1