IndiaFoxtEcho USS Tripoli and USS America released.

Thread: IndiaFoxtEcho USS Tripoli and USS America released.

IndiaFoxtEcho USS Tripoli and USS America released.

I know Zsolt linked to it in the F-35 thread, but I thought many would miss it there. Here's Dino's post from FB
    We have just released the America-class package of MSFS to our usual vendors (SimMarket, Flightsim and Orbx *). This is a simple package that contains highly detailed static 3D models for USS America and USS Tripoli. These were mainly thought for STOVL operations with the F-35B, but we decided to release them separately both to keep the price of the F-35 low and to allow a more flexible update of the products. The carriers are just landable object and cannot be used as spawn points, but they have a landmark point associated so that they can be used as waypoints or destinations. We have also been working on Ford-class supercarriers, which we hope to release soon. * - Our products will be soon available also on JusfFlight. As for the Microsoft Marketplace release, we are still waiting for Microsoft feedback on the F-35 package.
    Note: If you buy them at Orbx, like I did, I had to go to "Partners," and then scroll down to LHA(R) to find them. They were $6.12 usd.

That same link here so that visitors don't have to go searching...

https://secure.simmarket.com/indiafo...ips-msfs.phtml
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

These are static models
    I met one near Hawaii
    I don't know the other points
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Excellent news, I was just flying off of LHA-6 last night off of Hawaii!

Members who have read this thread: 0