Gutersloh reinstall

Thread: Gutersloh reinstall

SOH-CM-2023

Gutersloh reinstall

Hi Folks,

I just got around to reinstalling Gutersloh and I have come across an issue that I have troubleshot as far as I can and I hope somebody can shed some light on it. After the initial install of ACG Gutersloh, FS9 would crash to desktop during the scenery load after selecting the airfield. I troubleshot that to find the guilty party is ETUO_OBJ_mod_v2a.BGL and I disabled that and poof all is well except that I have a bunch of default buildings in the middle of this classic scenery. Is there a way to decompile this bgl and see what it does or any other ideas to fix this?

Sean

off the top of my head, you could try lowering the Scenery complexity slider,

Or make an exclude file to exclude the autogen, and place it lower in the scenery stack than Gutersloh.

Sounds like you're missing an exclude
    File ( or two)

Try downloading the complete file again from Avsim fs9 section
    and reinstall from that, if you have the Harrier hides scenery, that too has some install quirks

Its' possible you picked up a version that someone has tried to adapt to FSX; and you have an FSX bgl file in there

Ttfn

Pete

SOH-CM-2023
    Well I tried reinstalling from a fresh download that didnt work. I made a couple of exclude files and put them below the main install and that seems to have fixed the issues. excbuilderv2 to the rescue!!

Sean

Excellent! Glad to hear it!

Members who have read this thread: 0