To Chris Lampard

Thread: To Chris Lampard

To Chris Lampard

I want to thank particularly Chris Lampard for the exellent work.
    I converted all (minus one) his models with relative ease .
    Unfortunately , these days , Shessi doesn't seem particularly willing to do so .

If I may dare , it would be very useful to insert in the texture a mark indicating which gray square indicates transparency.

Cheers.

fani

A little unfair i think, a quick glance through the library uncover's a CFS2 and FS9 version of most model's, if there's no CFS2 model, there's probably a perfectly good reason why

Wow, really????.... sounds like somebody took a dump in your fridge this morning!!!

Cheer up

M

Angry

You ungrateful cheeky twat!

English might not be your mother tongue, but it's good enough to know how to phrase something good or bad.

Firstly, I've uploaded some 300 items to SOH, of that nearly half are for CFS2. In December alone you've had two CFS2 ac and 27 CFS2 ac in total for 2021!!...what have you done?!

Nothing to do with willingness. The reason why not all ac get converted over to CFS2 is because of a large amount of ongoing projects I have, porting the model from Fs9 and all the extra stuff I have to do for a CFS2 version is time consuming, also there are already better FR friendly models that do the job better.

Yes, Chris is a skilled, generous modeller and I will pass on your thanks. Just remember his models would not be uniquely here at SOH (they are not uploaded to anywhere else), not just because of Chris but myself.

Think before 'putting pen to paper' next time, or how about asking!

Shessi

Wow, I'm speechless.

Fani, just how tactless can you be? Please think carefully before you post

???????

perhaps a seniors moment , It really doesn,t compair , to all the things
    uploaded , The fine people try to share !

I've seen ,as we all have, developers leave after crass comments like that, Mr Fani owes an apology

Ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0