P3D_V4 P3d v4.5 - ssw g-91

Thread: P3d v4.5 - ssw g-91

Icon9 P3d v4.5 - ssw g-91

Goodmorning everyone,
    I am one of the few who use P3D V4.5 (I have an old and refurbished PC) ...
    not finding the version of the G-91 for P3D V4 anywhere and having the free version for P3D V5 available, I tried to install the latter.
    I have followed the procedure to install it well (experimented with other airplanes and everything works), in the menu everything is ok but when I click to start the flight I have a CTD. Has anyone had the same experience as me?

Quote Originally Posted by merida72 View Post
    Goodmorning everyone,
    I am one of the few who use P3D V4.5 (I have an old and refurbished PC) ...
    not finding the version of the G-91 for P3D V4 anywhere and having the free version for P3D V5 available, I tried to install the latter.
    I have followed the procedure to install it well (experimented with other airplanes and everything works), in the menu everything is ok but when I click to start the flight I have a CTD. Has anyone had the same experience as me?
    I have the p3d v4.5 version and the keyless installer when theyre were offered as free before they were pulled from simmarket, I also have the 104s and tornado, I dont have the harrier or the 84 in my simmarket account

PM sent

dont ask me how the keyless installer works, I never got it to run correctly and gave up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I have the p3d v4.5 version and the keyless installer when theyre were offered as free before they were pulled from simmarket, I also have the 104s and tornado, I dont have the harrier or the 84 in my simmarket account

PM sent

dont ask me how the keyless installer works, I never got it to run correctly and gave up on them.

You are very kind.

I'll do some tests and see what I can do.

Now I read the PM

Members who have read this thread: 0