PTO Solomons missions

Thread: PTO Solomons missions

PTO Solomons missions

Happy new year every one. Very later in the years for this, but I just reloaded an old copy of PTO Solomons on to windows 10 for fun. I didn't have the install instructions but followed the PTO RS. All worked well.
    The only problem is that I do not have any missions briefing loaded in the selection, also no "What if" and "Training"
    However in the PTO Solomons programme file, under missions they are all there.
    Any help will be most appreciated.
    Cheers

It been sooo sooo many years since I worked on that my memory is a bit foggy. But if its clear then you will not find any training or what if missions. I am not sure if we ever did any mission briefings.

Someone that has the Solomons loaded on their machine may be able to verify my thoughts.
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

I'll try to help, but, are you saying that you have no 'historical', 'training' nor 'whatif'
    folders under the 'missions' folder, but all missions are under 'missions'?

If so, I guess you could create the 3 folders so that the game would find them,
    just got to figure out which mission goes where (not so hard).

The higher updates will have more missions, and there were six updates.
    Released in Aug/07, updates came every couple of months.

Also PTO Solomons does not install like PTO Rising Sun
    did as it does not 'basically' change locations.

Thanks for all the replies. I reinstalled, and not sure what I did different, but it all works now with the missions, what if and training all being able to be selected.

Good news! Easier that way than trying
    to figure out where it went wrong!

Members who have read this thread: 0