PFD/MFD Moving Map Anomaly

Thread: PFD/MFD Moving Map Anomaly

PFD/MFD Moving Map Anomaly

Just recently found this PFD/MFD Moving Map Anomaly (strange grid/square patterns) in the TBM930 (and other models that use this type of avionics). Not sure when it started or if an addon may be responsible. Anyone else had this issue?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (4229).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	263.6 KB 
ID:	85780Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (4235).jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	287.5 KB 
ID:	85781Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (4226).jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	276.1 KB 
ID:	85782

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's an addon, but I can't remember which one. It has something to do with a ground texture addon. Start with an empty Community folder and see if it still happens.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I think it's the Bijan season texture mod... possibly the part of it that changes scenery tiles to fall colors or something.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    I think it's the Bijan season texture mod... possibly the part of it that changes scenery tiles to fall colors or something.
    That's it! I just bought that mod recently and had not tested it with the aircraft models featuring the proline style moving maps. Thanks guys, I thought myself or recent updates had screwed something up. No biggie, when we get back to spring time, I will likely remove that folder.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    That's it! I just bought that mod recently and had not tested it with the aircraft models featuring the proline style moving maps. Thanks guys, I thought myself or recent updates had screwed something up. No biggie, when we get back to spring time, I will likely remove that folder.

This is a problem of Custom fall season part of BIJAN HABASHI - 4 SEASON PACK V6.7 - MSFS. Trees and 3D models are ok, but shaders for ground causes this issue (he wrote about it in readme file, but who reads manuals and the readme file? ). Remove it and use only trres + models, or use it with non G1000 models or you can live with this ; ). Maybe REX will do something for this in his addon (they promised ground shaders too). Its a known problem.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yeah, I occasionally write material for manuals outside FS but can be one of the biggest Not **** offenders. lol! At age 55, one would figure I'd learn my lesson by now. Anyhow, I appreciate the responses to help sort this minor bug. I removed the mask folder, issue gone, notice no major difference other than colors. In my resident region, one doesn't see too much greenery loss anyhow. Will do some more tests in other regions to see the differences.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0