Canadair CL-215

Thread: Canadair CL-215

Canadair CL-215

It looks impressive, doesn't it? :-)

Availabre from Simmarket, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stearman View Post
    It looks impressive, doesn't it? :-)

Availabre from Simmarket, as far as I know.

An update from the author soon on Simmartket , wrong files were included in the package, (flight model,engin )by mistake!
    Last edited by aircraft_ozone; December 25th, 2021 at 05:42. Reason: forget

Yeah, it looks great but as mentioned above, the wrong files got uploaded. I knew something was amiss as the reviews were pretty bad (Roland is normally very good to iron out pre-release bugs). Will wait for the update before buying it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How does looks the cockpit in VR? I think she deserve a good rendition from inside the office!

I've always like this airplane...hopefully Roland ensures that the correct files get uploaded, and gives us better sounds...and a PAINT KIT!

(A CL-215B search and rescue version would be cool too)

I'd like to get it...

Kent

PS Anyone know if Roland has plans for a 415 as well?

Bought it...agreed....LOTS of work still needed to make this a real "go to" airplane.

Kent

Well, if all the problem is that "wrong files were uploaded by mistake" (as many are saying), I guess it shouldn't take long to be fixed, should it?

Once I pulled the trigger on Simmarket and bought it, I found that there were two versions…the original, and UPDATE. I downloaded UPDATE and installed it. Why they left two versions up is beyond me. Guess I’ll wait for a third: UPDATE to the UPDATE…

It has potential…but not a lot in its current state, given the even limited choices already out there.

Kent

Members who have read this thread: 0