Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"

Thread: Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"

Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Korean era

Description: Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"

I tried to make the VC as accurate as possible.

I've included my repaint of the Mig-15 7-11 as seen in the movie "THE HUNTERS".

The Author, A.F.Scrub as stated, "The project is released as freeware. You may modify it and repaint it. You may upload this file to another website as long as it is not for profit."

So many, many thanks to A.F.Scrub again. His work through the years has made FSX.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako8841 View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Korean era

Description: Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"

I tried to make the VC as accurate as possible.

I've included my repaint of the Mig-15 7-11 as seen in the movie "THE HUNTERS".

The Author, A.F.Scrub as stated, "The project is released as freeware. You may modify it and repaint it. You may upload this file to another website as long as it is not for profit."

So many, many thanks to A.F.Scrub again. His work through the years has made FSX.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alphasim Republic F-84F Thunderstreak VC and Textures Repaint with MiG-15 7-11 from the movie "THE HUNTERS"
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    How can I get this VC in the RF-84F? (I don't think these have separate interior models so then I'm stuck.)

Members who have read this thread: 1