P3DV5.3 Hot Fix Released

Thread: P3DV5.3 Hot Fix Released

P3DV5.3 Hot Fix Released

LM have released a ' hot fix' - available via the usual link/download process: https://www.prepar3d.com/news/announ...021/12/120943/
    Note this is basically a complete updated version incorporating the fixes or improvements. See the LM P3D page for what was done!. Neat Xmas Present!

So not only hotfix installation? I installed this just Monday and now full install! With all the settings done and addons installed...oh no.

Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    So not only hotfix installation? I installed this just Monday and now full install! With all the settings done and addons installed...oh no.
    Yea me too about 2 weeks ago.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Thanks for the head's up, bought a few days ago and just started the migration process from my v4.5 HF3 install (not bad using Lorby manager). Have to starting writing notes down, just got MSFS last month!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

THe P3D website states:
    The Client and Scenery installers are required for the fixes present in Prepar3D v5.3 Hotfix 1. Therefore, the Content and SDK installers are optional.

So, there is no need for a "Full" re-install, unless you want to.

Don't overlook the suggestion to:
    If Prepar3D was installed before updating to the hotfix it is strongly recommended to run the “Delete Generated Files” shortcut in Prepar3D’s installation directory after installing the hotfix and before running Prepar3D for the first time. This will revert Prepar3D to its default settings but may also impact the installation of add-ons.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0