Erwin_Welker (MAV) Arado 234C package

Thread: Erwin_Welker (MAV) Arado 234C package

Erwin_Welker (MAV) Arado 234C package

I'm packing this beast. Three versions: two Arado 234C, bomber and night fighter, and one Arado 234B-NJ night fighter, MAV courtesy. I also put a more real airfile and DP for Heike Keitel Arado 234B bomber, a good plane for FS2000 era, but that needs now a replacement. With Shessi Arado 234A, all serie is now complete. Here is the new night fighter built by MAV from Erwin Welker work:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-12-18_11-14-01.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	951.0 KB 
ID:	85648

Erwin Welker (MAV) Arado 234

Here, you can see the Arado 234C bomber:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arado 234_Bomber.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	779.6 KB 
ID:	85649

The weapons suite...

...includes a V1 flying bomb by Allen (I love his work) and all his explosive work. Now, I'm preparing a checklist and a manual for all planes. I also included a more real airfile, air config and DP for Heike Keitel Arado 234B bomber (no more three engined trick for air combat).

Cheers

Pepe

I am looking forward to fly with it

Now...

...I'm preparing the manual and the checklist. It rotates at 200 km/h. The C series its a lot easier to take off, but with some care you can fly loaded even from small landing strip as Marcus.

Cheers

Pepe

Arado 234 package just uploaded

Three complete aircrafts (one Arado 234B night fighter and two Arado 234C, a bomber and a night fighter) and alternative files for Heike Keitel Arado 234B-2. Some remarks:

FSX Arado 234C models and textures by ERWIN WELKER
    Arado 234B night fighter modification by MAV
    CFS2 airfile by PEPE REZENDE
    DP file by PEPE REZENDE
    Weapons by ALLEN

The importance of the Arado Ar234 Blitz (English: lightning) series didn’t reflect in the CFS2 community. Until now, there was only the old Heike Keitel model. It is too little to represent the world's first operational jet-powered bomber. Produced in limited numbers it was used almost entirely for aerial reconnaissance. In its few uses as a bomber it proved to be nearly impossible to intercept. It was the last Luftwaffe aircraft to fly over the UK during the war, in April 1945.

Erwin_Welker-MAV_ARADO_Ar234

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Three complete aircrafts (one Arado 234B night fighter and two Arado 234C, a bomber and a night fighter) and alternative files for Heike Keitel Arado 234B-2. Some remarks:

FSX Arado 234C models and textures by ERWIN WELKER
    Arado 234B night fighter modification by MAV
    CFS2 airfile by PEPE REZENDE
    DP file by PEPE REZENDE
    Weapons by ALLEN

The importance of the Arado Ar234 Blitz (English: lightning) series didn’t reflect in the CFS2 community. Until now, there was only the old Heike Keitel model. It is too little to represent the world's first operational jet-powered bomber. Produced in limited numbers it was used almost entirely for aerial reconnaissance. In its few uses as a bomber it proved to be nearly impossible to intercept. It was the last Luftwaffe aircraft to fly over the UK during the war, in April 1945.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Erwin_Welker-MAV_ARADO_Ar234
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    Until now, there was only the old Heike Keitel model.
    You may have forgotten the one Shessi made two years ago : http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=54&id=26139

I don't forget...

...Shessi's one is a "A" experimental version without landing gear and used for reconnaissance. The most important version was the "B" (the only bomber version available is Hauke Keitel one made for FS2000). Using Erwin Welker plane, MAV did a nightfighter "B" version. The "C" version had a lot of potential, but remained experimental.

Now, we have:

Shessi's "A" version;
    Hauke Keitel's "B" bomber (outdated);
    Erwin Welker's/MAV's "B" nightfighter;
    Erwin Welker's "C" bomber and
    Erwin Welker's "C" nightfighter.

Cheers

Pepe

Hi Peperez
    Thank you for your efforts on this project.
    It looks great.
    All the best for 2022
    Cheers
    Stuart

Ah the three muskatiers , I thank you all , It looks the beast!
    and Allen too , the weaps

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg Willy View Post
    Ah the three muskatiers , I thank you all , It looks the beast!
    and Allen too , the weaps
    One for all! All for one!

Cheers

Pepe

Great work Pepe !!!!

I tried to delete the gunpod to get version B using Alpha Channell but with no result.
    Can you help me ????

Cheers .

fani

Quote Originally Posted by fani View Post
    Great work Pepe !!!!

I tried to delete the gunpod to get version B using Alpha Channell but with no result.
    Can you help me ????

Cheers .

fani
    MAV tried this and appeared a great hole in the underside of the plane...

Cheers

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 0