SC Designs F-16 Fighting Falcons New thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SC Designs F-16 Fighting Falcons New thread

jk12113 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

jk12116 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Thanks to JanKees for directions!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

the live weather was not so good in the Algarve...

jk12157 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk12158 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Last edited by jankees; December 20th, 2021 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    the live weather was no so good in the Algarve...
    But what amazing scenes and weather though!

F-16 update coming this week, last one for a while.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

[QUOTE=jankees;1279679]the live weather was not so good in the Algarve...]

Yes jankees, been raining all day and much needed. What can I say? bought the plane today, loving it, much better now with your Portuguese skin. Thank you so much...

turns out I mixed up paintschemes on the Portuguese F-16: the old style roundels with the new falcon on the tail..
    so I went back to the paintshed and this time I made both of them:

jk12265 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk12249 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk12270 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk12264 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

better, right?

Icing effects

Icing affects HUD display. The combiner glass is inside the canopy and shouldn't be affected. Haven't seen any comment on this.
    I am sure enjoying this model a bunch.
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    Icing affects HUD display. The combiner glass is inside the canopy and shouldn't be affected. Haven't seen any comment on this.
    I am sure enjoying this model a bunch.
    Yeah, MSFS does that with all HUDs at the moment - rain does it too. I'm guessing Asobo will figure out a way round that in the future. The F-16 doesn't actually have combiner glass in the way - I only modeled the edge of the combiner, for greater clarity, so it's the projected display that actually gets scrambled by the windshield effects.

Great paints @jankees @Zsolt!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

After lurking and looking (between TF-104 flights), I finally pulled the trigger this morning. First off, I believe this a decent value for the money-- at least from my perspective. Secondly, it's a blast to fly. The ONLY issue I see currently is the shadowing issue on the canopy at certain times of the day and in certain attitudes. Glad I went with the F-16...looking forward to refinements and improvements as they appear. Oh yes...and glad the F-16I Sufa is modeled.

Kent

jk12323 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk12343 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Many thanks for the further update and to JanKess and Zolt for the fantastic paints.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Many thanks for the further update and to JanKess and Zolt for the fantastic paints.
    Indeed!!!many thanks to both. Thanks to people like them this game is getting much better...

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post

Loving this one Zsolt - thanks !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Indeed!!!many thanks to both. Thanks to people like them this game is getting much better...

Seconded !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Great weathering work Zsolt!

Hi ZsoltB
    Is this a Christmas present ? do you want to make me a believer? Those Portuguese Jaguar skins are just perfect. Beautiful. What can I say? Thank you so, so, so much.

I would love to see this one painted for MSFS
    https://www.airplane-pictures.net/ph...ghting-falcon/

and also USAFE Aviano based F16 would be nice

great job on that portuguese F16 Zsolt!

Members who have read this thread: 1