GER leFH18 105mm howitzer & Nebelwerfer 42 UT

Thread: GER leFH18 105mm howitzer & Nebelwerfer 42 UT

GER leFH18 105mm howitzer & Nebelwerfer 42 UT

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Other - Vehicles

Description: GER leFH18 105mm howitzer & Nebelwefer for CFS2 by UncleTgt

Some more german artillery for use in CFS 2. This time we have the 105mm howitzer & the Nebelwerfer.

Destroyable objects for use in missions. Classed as vehicles so they can be spawned during a mission, but can be placed as infrastructure too.

Models included:

GER_FH18_gelb_dply_UT leFH18 105mm howitzer, deployed. Painted in "gelb" dark sand
    GER_FH18_gelb_trvl_UT leFH18 105mm howitzer, limbered for travel. Painted in "gelb" dark sand
    GER_FH18_grau_dply_UT leFH18 105mm howitzer, deployed. Painted in "grau" panzer grey
    GER_FH18_grau_trvl_UT leFH18 105mm howitzer, limbered for travel. Painted in "grau" panzer grey
    Nebelwerfer_firing_UT 150mm 5-barrel rocket launcher, deployed. Painted in "gelb" dark sand
    Nebelwerfer_travel_UT 150mm 5-barrel rocket launcher, limbered for travel. Painted in "gelb" dark sand

The deployed models are single LOD, the travelling models are multi-LOD. All models have their own damage models.

The werfer includes a sample mission & launch smoke effects. Werfers were powerful weapons, but the launch of so many rockets close together created a plume of smoke that pin-pointed the battery location. Not something you want if your enemy has control of the air! In the sample mission fly towards Henderson & watch as the werfers fire in front of you - you'll see the smoke before you see the launchers. Hopefully this will spark some imagination for some new "destroy the guns" type missions ...

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/ copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to

Allen for his Making Exploding Objects using FS2002 Tools & Tutorial
    Arno Gerretsen for ModelconverterX, such a clever & versatile tool

This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions

UncleTgt
    DEC 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit GER leFH18 105mm howitzer & Nebelwerfer 42 UT
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

I'm out of superlatives. Just great. Thanks UT
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

It is wonderful to see these at last. Superlative work, UT! I shall make good use of them.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Really useful models. Congratulations UT!

Many thanks UncleTgt, very usefull goodies, thanks for all this hard work

Cheers
    Martin

Icon22 Reply...

UncleTgt,

Many thanks for these wonderful additions to the ETO, MTO, and OstFront theatres, your efforts on this is greatly appreciated!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

More Goodies!

Thanks UT.

Members who have read this thread: 0