Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR FS2004
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR FS2004

Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR FS2004

dear All

Gregory has taken the task to repair, and test, as loabour of Love, Jim Goldman's Jetstar II in FS2004/FS9

Soon we will post here, and we hope you have fun flying it

As I even do not have FS9 anymore Glory goes to Jim and Gregory

You can look here

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...star-II/page18

And below

Roland

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-28 210040.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	438.6 KB 
ID:	85474

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-28 210147.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	465.6 KB 
ID:	85475
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2021-11-28 211914.jpg   Screenshot 2021-11-28 211936.jpg   Screenshot 2021-11-28 212029.jpg   Screenshot 2021-11-28 214145.jpg   Screenshot 2021-11-28 214252.jpg  

Thanks Roland,

As you might know, not really my cup of tea, but it looks too good not to try it.

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Thanks Roland,

As you might know, not really my cup of tea, but it looks too good not to try it.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thanks Huub

maybe, very maybe you could dare to do it one of your gorgeous repaints - there is a kind of paintkit here in Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    Thanks Huub

maybe, very maybe you could dare to do it one of your gorgeous repaints - there is a kind of paintkit here in Downloads
    I've only ever seen one at work, once, very noisy!

Ttfn

Pete

Icon26

Nice.... i'm sure those televangelists will want one or two of these for sure!!!!

Cheers mav

Hi

Gregory made the first test version- and textures and gauges and .......

Pls have a look and report any problems- if so

There may be some gauges empty-->Payware
    Do not forget, unless you have, to ut the GPWS into your sound folder

https://we.tl/t-pKBrhjdWjq

Happy Flying

Roland

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-28 211914.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	85492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-28 210040.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	438.6 KB 
ID:	85493

Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar 2 FS2004 only

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Jets

Description: Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar 2 FS2004 only
    Original RELEASE
    Community invited to comment and contribute repaints
    Model donated by Jim Goldman for FREE COMMUNITY PROJECT.
    -->All Panels repaired , made Gauges-repaints ... by Gregory Peters ( thank you )

READ THE MUST READ REALLY file !!!! klick on seats, door handles, tables, sunshades ---- has many animations
    Lockheed JetStar (company designations L-329 and L-1329
    designated C-140 in US military service) is a business jet produced from the early 1960s to the 1970s. The JetStar was the first dedicated business jet to enter service, as well as the only such airplane built by Lockheed. It was also one of the largest aircraft in the class for many years, seating ten plus two crew. It is distinguishable from other small jets by its four engines, mounted on the rear of the fuselage, and the "slipper"-style fuel tanks fixed to the wings.
    Read here too: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tstar-II/page19

Roland Berger aka thunder 100

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar 2 FS2004 only
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Finished and Uploaded

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Jets

Description: Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar 2 FS2004 only
    Original RELEASE
    Community invited to comment and contribute repaints
    Model donated by Jim Goldman for FREE COMMUNITY PROJECT.
    -->All Panels repaired , made Gauges-repaints ... by Gregory Peters ( thank you )

READ THE MUST READ REALLY file !!!! klick on seats, door handles, tables, sunshades ---- has many animations
    Lockheed JetStar (company designations L-329 and L-1329
    designated C-140 in US military service) is a business jet produced from the early 1960s to the 1970s. The JetStar was the first dedicated business jet to enter service, as well as the only such airplane built by Lockheed. It was also one of the largest aircraft in the class for many years, seating ten plus two crew. It is distinguishable from other small jets by its four engines, mounted on the rear of the fuselage, and the "slipper"-style fuel tanks fixed to the wings.
    Read here too: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tstar-II/page19

Roland Berger aka thunder 100

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar 2 FS2004 only
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Roland! Highly appreciated.

The Jetstar is on my list, but you know my list is quite long......

Cheers,
    Huub

In the blurb on the download page you wrote: "READ THE MUST READ REALLY file !!!!"

You make it sound really, really important.

I would've been happy to read it if only you'd included a copy in the zip file.

ditto

I did not have the read me file in the zip file either

MUST READ REALLY.txt

Sorry forgot that in the FS9 ZIP-as it was from P3D-FSX

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    MUST READ REALLY.txt

Sorry forgot that in the FS9 ZIP-as it was from P3D-FSX

Roland
    Thank you!

I look forward to seeing the model in the sim.

Mick

Download and try

AVSIM-Simviation or here

We are now well over 1000 downlaods of all versions and surprisingly FS9 is most

Roland

Hi Roland,

I did and now I have everything. Thanks again.

Now all I need is the time to install it and check it out. Soon, I hope, when the holiday madness is over.

Merry Christmas!

Mick

for me personally, easily one of the best and most anticipated models ever made/released. Hopefully this beautfiul model gets the attention of some of our wonderful texture artists as it truly deserves the attention

Oh THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!

I've been enamored with the jetstar since I was 5, and have been limping a frankensteined fs2002 in fs9 for many years. I look forward to flying this beauty this afternoon and hope some enterprising modder will post a paintkit for it.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
    MaddogK

Welp, downloaded from the above link and installed. I can see it rotating in the aircraft selection screen but It will not load. Tried multiple models and it just hangs on the selection screen. I even removed the texture and panel folders from the N876BT entry in the cfg file. I even tried the FSD_JSII_2 model file, it simply wont load. When I cancel the A/C selection it crashes the sim.

Any ideas ?
    MaddogK

Quote Originally Posted by MaddogK View Post
    Welp, downloaded from the above link and installed. I can see it rotating in the aircraft selection screen but It will not load. Tried multiple models and it just hangs on the selection screen. I even removed the texture and panel folders from the N876BT entry in the cfg file. I even tried the FSD_JSII_2 model file, it simply wont load. When I cancel the A/C selection it crashes the sim.

Any ideas ?
    Download it direct from library, the link at top of thread takes you to a preview based on FSX model, which won't work in fs9

I did- the filename is FSD_jetstar_II_FS9_GP.zip
    MaddogK

HA ! found the problem : The L1329-25.air file can't load, switching to the FSD_JSII.air file in the config file lets the aircraft load, and everything in the VC loads, the exterior model is amazing.

Name:	jetstar.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	413.0 KB 
ID:	86181
    MaddogK

Glad the ringer flys

Roland

Am still tinkering with the files but I found the RXP gauge in the panel is definitely giving my sim some coniptions. removed it (both windows 12 and 13 iirc) since realityxp gauges never worked in my win7 fs9 install tho they works fine under XP. I even put back the original air and mdl files and it seems to still load and fly right.

...but still see a couple of 'quirks' and wonder if anyone else has the same issues :
    1. the VC backlighting for the engine gauges is missing. I think the 2d panel also has missing backlighting but I can't remember atm.
    2. the landing light beams seem to have disappeared. The first time I flew it I had them but was using a completely different panel, now they're completely gone using either panel.
    3. the fuel panel doesn't let me select either of the wing tanks, it's always draining the fuselage tanks.

Dunno if I should reinstall the A/C or some cache needs wiping, but other than those above I'm loving this bird.
    MaddogK

°

Hi see below

Quote Originally Posted by MaddogK View Post
    Am still tinkering with the files but I found the RXP gauge in the panel is definitely giving my sim some coniptions. removed it (both windows 12 and 13 iirc) since realityxp gauges never worked in my win7 fs9 install tho they works fine under XP. I even put back the original air and mdl files and it seems to still load and fly right.

...but still see a couple of 'quirks' and wonder if anyone else has the same issues :
    1. the VC backlighting for the engine gauges is missing. I think the 2d panel also has missing backlighting but I can't remember atm.-->not all gauges are backtlight at all
    2. the landing light beams seem to have disappeared. The first time I flew it I had them but was using a completely different panel, now they're completely gone using either panel.-->check landing light switch and which landing lights you use in aircraft.cfg
    3. the fuel panel doesn't let me select either of the wing tanks, it's always draining the fuselage tanks.-->that needs deeper check

Dunno if I should reinstall the A/C or some cache needs wiping, but other than those above I'm loving this bird.

Members who have read this thread: 2