Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 FSX VC Cockpit Panels Repaint for Lady Agnes.zip

Thread: Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 FSX VC Cockpit Panels Repaint for Lady Agnes.zip

Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 FSX VC Cockpit Panels Repaint for Lady Agnes.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Panels

Description: Here are my repaints of the VC for Lady Agnes. I came as close as possible to the real thing. Not very many good pics of the cockpit are available online. But, it's better than having black or blank places on the panels where gauges, and switches should be.

Many thanks to Kirill Konovalov for making this VC after so many years of waiting. Here is the Link for his aircraft... Have your Google Translator on when you visit his page. https://avsimrus.com/forum/topic/198...p3d-34-p3d-45/

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILES FIRST!!! Just in case you don't like mine. Copy the files within the folder to the aircraft shared texture folder. Overwrite if necessary. Hope you like it...

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 FSX VC Cockpit Panels Repaint for Lady Agnes.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you!

Correct URL for Kirill Konovalov's Il-62M for FSX Native is here on Avsimrus forum...
    Last edited by vonstroheim; December 2nd, 2021 at 14:11.

Members who have read this thread: 5