FSRealistic Core - like Accu-Feel!

Thread: FSRealistic Core - like Accu-Feel!

FSRealistic Core - like Accu-Feel!

Just installed FSRrealistic Core 1.04 (7 days trial version) due to the fact that I have seen many good reviews of it in the net.
    Yep, I can confirm, very nice tool, something like Accu Feel Air, Land & Sea for FSX/P3D done by A2A. It reminded me of how important sounds are here.
    You can try demo version:

http://www.fsrealistic.com/

I really recommend you to try it out.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I agree. I paid for it 3 days into the trial because I could see it is a keeper. It is a lot like Accu-Feel, in some ways even better.

Some of the effects really help you fly, like the audible warnings of impending stall, overspeed, and the positive touchdown and ground roll sounds which are too quiet in many planes. I can now always hear when my speed brakes are deployed, which is nice.

Others are just fun, like how someone screams when you are about to crash, or a toilet flushes in the back. (You can turn any of the effects off.)

The latest version from a couple of days ago includes someone commending/mocking you for a good/bad landing, and sounds of muted conversation from the cabin.

Good value for money and one of the most immersion-enhancing addons I have seen (heard!) for the sim.

August

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K5083 View Post
    ... and the positive touchdown and ground roll sounds which are too quiet in many planes. August
    Not if you grease them on like I do.

...I can now always hear when my speed brakes are deployed, which is nice.August
    I used to have a speed brake sound from PM Magenta that I used in the FSX days. I agree, it is nice to know the SB is on. In my flying days with USAF I could always tell when the SB was extended by the noise and vibration in the airframe.

Good value for money and one of the most immersion-enhancing addons I have seen (heard!) for the sim.
    August
    Thanks for the comment. I have been thinking of buying this addon but was a little skeptical as to its value.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Btw. during the flight my pilot ... sneezed, hopefully not Covid or it wasnt some kind of flu! LOL.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0