New release: SwissMilSim Morane D-3801 MSFS

Thread: New release: SwissMilSim Morane D-3801 MSFS

New release: SwissMilSim Morane D-3801 MSFS

Available here: simMarket: SWISSMILSIM - MORANE D-3801 MSFS

I'm a little hesitant as I've never used an addon from SwissMilSim before. Anyone here have any experience? The addon is 29 euros, around 32 USD. It's unclear from the product description what to expect.

So...I bought their Vampire for P3D a year or two ago. It was clear that they were in their infancy from a quality of build and development standpoint....it was clear that they were not a MILVIZ or AH back then....but the airplane flew fine, and looked pretty good in the sim-- I enjoyed it alot. They are currently working on a DH Venom for MSFS, and that will be an absolute MUST HAVE for me...as I love Vampires and Venoms...other than the T-33, they are among my favorite 1st generation jet fighter/trainers. I suspect their skill has improved over the past two years as well.

Hope that helps some...

Kent

I picked this up and did a flight and shared my thoughts here: New release: SwissMilSim Morane D-3801 MSFS - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

In short... it's really not too shabby at all despite its obvious visual drawbacks. In general I do not regret my purchase.

Members who have read this thread: 0