Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR users where FSX goes to CTD

Thread: Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR users where FSX goes to CTD

Lockheed L1329 Jetstar II -->FOR users where FSX goes to CTD

ONLY FOR USERS >> where FSX/P3D till V3 goes to Crash CTD

https://we.tl/t-iDJeT3APRC

Ammended model ( less animations, mainly in rear cabin (seats ... ) and ammended lighter panel

Proceedure-->Install in your aircraft directory

Try in below order and fly -->mofe to next if NO CTD

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 XA-TCN more Light

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT more light

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT LIGHT

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT

Its my try to get the FSX CTD under control - which in some cases happens even with zero gauges- so nothing to with panel

REPORT here the frame rates you get

Good luck

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    ONLY FOR USERS >> where FSX/P3D till V3 goes to Crash CTD

https://we.tl/t-iDJeT3APRC

Ammended model ( less animations, mainly in rear cabin (seats ... ) and ammended lighter panel

Proceedure-->Install in your aircraft directory

Try in below order and fly -->mofe to next if NO CTD

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 XA-TCN more Light

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT more light

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT LIGHT

JG Lockheed Jetstar II FSX BETA 2 N876BT

Its my try to get the FSX CTD under control - which in some cases happens even with zero gauges- so nothing to with panel

REPORT here the frame rates you get

Good luck

Roland
    Mine started working with gauges and no CTD after the model.2 update you did a few days ago. My frame rates are great. My Jetstar does behave like a propeller driven plane though. It wants to run off the left side of the runway on takeoff but I did't see anything in the aircraft.cfg file that would cause that to happen. (I tried looking for "p-factor on yaw" or "torque on roll" in the flight tuning section.)

Just to report I still am getting CTD's with this latest beta using P3Dv4.5.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Just to report I still am getting CTD's with this latest beta using P3Dv4.5.
    I too was experiencing CTD's in P3D V4.5 but it was when I was using the SHIFT + Number keys. There are about 10 window menu items in the panel cfg which I
    remmed (///) out half of them and now it seems to be CTD free.
    Last edited by gray eagle; November 21st, 2021 at 07:15.

I just tried it again with every gauge in the 2D section deleted using the panel.light. Still it previews then crashes. Must be a gauge in the Vcockpit01 section doing this - I commented out /// the other VC gauges.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I just tried it again with every gauge in the 2D section deleted using the panel.light. Still it previews then crashes. Must be a gauge in the Vcockpit01 section doing this - I commented out /// the other VC gauges.
    Does it CTD when you first load the plane? At least I can load and fly it, I /// out about half the WINDOWS MENU options as the original set up would CTD after I used the SHIFT + Number
    key a few times. When I /// out about the second half of them then everything seemed ok.

Cannot get past the preview. Go to fly and it crashes. Have pasted in the panel I use with the last PBR model, which also has the Fraser McKay engine gauges in the VC, which I switched. These are of course incorrect JetStar 1 engine (Pratt & Whitney) gauges but they are clear and readable. The latest FSX beta with this panel loads and does not crash. Comparing the panel.cfg's, the main difference are the engine gauges. It therefore must be the engine gauges in the FSX beta panel(s) causing the CTD's?

Panel Fix - P3D V4.5

I cleaned up some of the entries in the Panel.cfg file. Removed a lot of non related entries and renumbered the Windosw Menu option. I did not experience any CTD's
    (P3D V4.5) Rename the file panel.cfg and put in your Jetstar panel folder. You may want to backup the panel.cfg you have first. This may work for FSX folks, I don't use FSX.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1lc8j...panel.fix/file
    Last edited by gray eagle; November 21st, 2021 at 10:28.

Thanks GE.

Tried out your panel.cfg in the panel.light folder. CTD.

Thanks GE.

Tried out your panel.cfg in the panel.light folder. CTD.
    I don't have a lanel LIGHT folder so I can not speak to that. This works for me!

Obviously you must have other issues. My fix was intended to remedy the CTD when using the SHIFT + Number keys. That was when it would hang and shutdown.
    Otherwise, I'm good with it.
    Last edited by gray eagle; November 21st, 2021 at 13:11.

Members who have read this thread: 1