A question about Logitech's panels....

Thread: A question about Logitech's panels....

A question about Logitech's panels....

Years ago, I used to have a Logitech Switch Panel. Never used it, and sold it. Now, I am considering getting either Logitech's Radio Panel or the Multi Panel.

Do any of you have/use them? If so, any pros/cons? Which one, if any, do you recommend?

Thanks, NC

I just ordered this:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Auto Pilot, Flaps, Pitch wheel.

My x52 controller died so I am using a my back-up Saitek 290 controller. Want to upgrade to a Turtle Beach VelocityOne but can't get one yet so I ordered the switch panel as AutoPilot and pitch control are the most annoying "In Cockpit cursor control with mouse" issues I have.

Will try to remember to give you a quick update after I try it out in a couple weeks.
    Major Spittle
    product of Anheuser Busch St. Louis Missouri

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Years ago, I used to have a Logitech Switch Panel. Never used it, and sold it. Now, I am considering getting either Logitech's Radio Panel or the Multi Panel.Do any of you have/use them? If so, any pros/cons? Which one, if any, do you recommend?Thanks, NC
    the Auto Pilot panel works perfect and has NO CONFIGURATION that needs done. I just got the HoneyComb Alpha and Bravo a couple days before the logitech Multipanel showed up. I spent hours trying to get the Bravo AutoPilot controls set up, the Multi Panel then showed up and I figured I would keep it to use when I just grab my Joystick. To my surprise the panel was plug and play, doesn't interfer with the Honey Comb set up, and IT WORKS PERFECT! Love it and use it, can't do without it.
    Major Spittle
    product of Anheuser Busch St. Louis Missouri

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

I managed to find a Saitek Backlit Information Panel, and it arrived today. Now trying to configure with Spad.Next. NC

I've been pondering on the Logitech G Pro Flight Switch Panel myself, but unsure how well it would work with MSFS2020.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Sa...86&sr=8-1&th=1

Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Years ago, I used to have a Logitech Switch Panel. Never used it, and sold it. Now, I am considering getting either Logitech's Radio Panel or the Multi Panel.

Do any of you have/use them? If so, any pros/cons? Which one, if any, do you recommend?

Thanks, NC
    Hi NC, I have all Saitek panels, they work with MSFS however I dont use defult drivers but SPAD.next software for this:
    https://www.spadnext.com/home.html .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Hi NC, I have all Saitek panels, they work with MSFS however I dont use defult drivers but SPAD.next software for this:
    https://www.spadnext.com/home.html .
    I just bought Spad.next, and can already see it has a pretty steep learning curve.

I bought the Backlit Panel, the Multi Switch Panel, and the Switch Control Panel. The only one I won't have just yet is the Radio Panel, because I haven't found a decent price for one used yet. NC

Thanks for reminding me of that option! I may very well go that route. I just like turning actual knobs and flipping a switch!!! NC

Unfortunately, I do not have a iPad. The Android app equivalent does not have good reviews......

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Last edited by Navy Chief; November 23rd, 2021 at 17:08.

Members who have read this thread: 0