Campaign Extension to CFS3 BoB

Thread: Campaign Extension to CFS3 BoB

SOH-CM-2020

Campaign Extension to CFS3 BoB

For the handful of intrepid souls who have installed this extension, I thought I'd explain some of the features.
    * A lot of the airbase, both axis and allied, feature taxiing aircraft.
    * aircraft that are Group appropriate spawn on the relevant Group airbase.
    * to make RAF intercept missions more realistic, several of the campaign front lines have been placed close to the English coast so incoming bombers are intercepted close to, or over land.
    * the air spawns features modifiers that ensure spawns appropriate to the mission type appear in the campaign.
    * the first thing to understand are the multiple campaigns. These are set up to work with specific RAF Groups, or Luftwaffe, etc.
    I have strived to achieve a campaign experience which is like a string of missions exceeding the variation in stock campaigns. There is plenty of scope for improvement but it would take another eighteen months.
    I really hope some people will give the extension a try, it is a much more dynamic environment than stock campaigns.

I have downloaded it but as of yet not installed it but it really sounds very interesting and I will make it the next one I install for sure.
    Thanks for the work you have put into it.

Mick

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I can say this, Excellent job ! Very well worth the little extra effort to install.Very well thought out and the best campaign function i've ever experienced with CFS3 ,bar none. Have both BoB Mk 1 and a separate install for the campaign version. Thanks so much for all the work and effort put into this ! I HIGHLY recommend this BoB campaign install to all CFS3 fans. One of the best things to happen to CFS3 in a while, especially for Battle of Britain fans. Thanks ! Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0