Magnificent New Models in Recent Times

Thread: Magnificent New Models in Recent Times

Magnificent New Models in Recent Times

There are some terrific new aircraft and skins that have been released in recent times, salutations to all those involved in the production. Haven't logged in for awhile... all rather amazing!!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    There have been some really outstanding models throughout the many years ,and they just keep getting better all the time. Thanks to all those who do so much for so few ! Real dedication and passion for my favorite WW II air combat simulator ! Thank you for posting this comment. We should all show gratitude for the enjoyment we get ,and all for free to boot ! Regards ,Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    There have been some really outstanding models throughout the many years ,and they just keep getting better all the time. Thanks to all those who do so much for so few ! Real dedication and passion for my favorite WW II air combat simulator ! Thank you for posting this comment. We should all show gratitude for the enjoyment we get ,and all for free to boot ! Regards ,Scott
    You know, a bunch of us have been around here for over 20 years, we have shown our gratitude to the modders. A lot of them aren't around anymore, but we always said thanks to them. You make it sound like we take everything for granted, get real!!

Blog Entries
    You seem to take things all the wrong way. Please don't get your panties in a bunch for someone showing gratitude to all the wonderful modders , past and present. Down South we are taught manners. Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Been around since the beginning,( since CFS1). Only changed my handle slightly after the crash, was just sixstrings. So i've seen a lot of people and modders come and go. Just for your information i haven't seen a single thank you from you, eddie ,on any recent models or anything really. Enjoy seeing people give thanks to those who work tirelessly and put many hours and use their skills to share with others who do nothing but enjoy their work. Thank you modders for all you do ! You are the reason CFS3 has been around so long and keeps going strong , even when there are so few left. Try to spread the enjoyment of this wonderful air combat sim on the Facebook group page i've started a couple of years ago and it is starting to pay off. Over 170 members and great fun there. All to show what enjoyment this sim can bring to us WW II air combat fans . IL-2 1946 may have more followers ,and i like it also , but NOTHING compares to the fun of CFS3 ! Sorry if this is long ,but needed to let people know these modders share with us out of Their passion ,and for that i'm very thankful ! Regards, Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0