Just Flight Hawk T1/A is Out!

Thread: Just Flight Hawk T1/A is Out!

Just Flight Hawk T1/A is Out!

I bought it earlier via a release email. Quite a nice model in every way, looks and flies great!

https://www.justflight.com/product/h...ight-simulator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bought it, flies well (Bryant is right...AGAIN). No capability for external tanks, however..so that aspect of it BLOWS. JF needs to do external models for the longer nose, newer versions....T2, etc. And give us a chubby single seater. I need my Omani Hawks to fly out of OOMA...just sayin'.

Kent

Colokent, RAF Hawk T.1As didn't use external tanks.

Okay...then hopefully JF will give us the new(er), more widely used long nose export version in an expansion pack now that the Red Arrows enthusiasts have been placated...

Kent

Looks and must be so good...but at 40.95 €, not saying it´s pricey but well over my limit for a plane. Will pass this one.
    Regards

@Beaufighter

If you've previously purchased the JF Hawk for FSX or P3D, there is a 25% discount available (you have to go to your old Hawk
    download at JF to get the discount code). There's no time limit on the discount.

-RobM

PS: for some reason the reply with quote function wasn't working here; maybe the post is still too new.

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    @Beaufighter

If you've previously purchased the JF Hawk for FSX or P3D, there is a 25% discount available (you have to go to your old Hawk
    download at JF to get the discount code). There's no time limit on the discount.

-RobM

PS: for some reason the reply with quote function wasn't working here; maybe the post is still too new.
    Thanks for the info. No mention about that into their site page about the Hawk (or unable to find it)
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Thanks for the info. No mention about that into their site page about the Hawk (or unable to find it)
    Best regards
    This is what it said in the mail I received from JF:

As you've already bought our P3D/FSX Hawk or the Aerofly edition, we are offering you a 25% discount on the usual price of the new MSFS Hawk.
    If you do wish to buy the new MSFS Hawk at the discounted price, simply follow these instructions when it is on sale:

1. Log in to your Just Flight Account.
    2. Click on the 'Your Orders' button.
    3. Locate the order for your previous Hawk purchase and click on the 'Download / Activation Details' button.
    4. Copy the relevant Discount Code which has been added there.
    5. Go to the Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for MSFS page and click on the 'Buy Download Now' button.
    6. In the Basket, paste your discount code into the 'Have a discount code?' box and click 'Apply' - this will give you the 25% discount.

Your single-use discount code will be added to your account by the time the Hawk goes on sale. The code will remain in your account and is not time-limited.
    Best wishes,
    The Just Flight Crew

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Thanks Priller, going to check my old email adress and change it at JustFlight
    Regards

Got the JF email as well and having just got MSFS, thinking I need a fast jet to run low levels in. Looking at Dino's T-45 for future boat work, but I spend enough time now in another sim doing that.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1