Asobo Ju-52 repaints between plague and cholera

Thread: Asobo Ju-52 repaints between plague and cholera

Asobo Ju-52 repaints between plague and cholera

I finished F-AZJU repaint of 2018, one of the last operating Ju-52 until today, based in LFFQ La Ferté-Alais/France.

This is the plague. It shows the mirrored texture area of the right side on the left door.

Pest_Cholera by TiAr, auf Flickr

And this is the cholera. With the no-morror model of GulKalle, available here https://flightsim.to/file/21941/ju-52-4v-hl

F-AZJU5 by TiAr, auf Flickr

GulKalle wrote that the changed models alone are not usable, but "only" the door was re-textured. Cholera also, because the propeller disk of the right engine does not rotate with the no-mirror model.

Waiting for Asobo to fix it doesn't make much sense either. They have never fixed a mirroring problem on their models. Why should they see it differently with the Ju-52?

What do you think, plaque or cholera?

Thomas

your sense of humor could be infectious...but this is no measly disorder.

I'm sick of all the little quirks and shortcomings of every single MS aircraft ever made.

FWIW to my eye spinning props are more important than decals being where they ought to be
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

The only one reason is - Asobo team responsible for models is too lazy. This is very poor news for us. Childish issues….
    Nice skin btw!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

...or stick to liveries where the mirroring doesn't matter, like Asobo themselves do.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    ...or stick to liveries where the mirroring doesn't matter, like Asobo themselves do.
    Its not any solution, because near each country has own font for registration numbers and Asobo's model use only the one (and modern). Yes, its still plague or cholera here.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I've given up on Auntie Ju until they update this.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    If you look around of real planes, there is no way to cover one like real. The Asobo solution is one of the worst I´ve ever seen. With all respect, try it for yourself.

HBHOS_Milka1 by TiAr, auf Flickr

HBHOS_Milka by TiArl, auf Flickr

Thomas

Wow, nice skin but Asobo’s work here (on the extrnal shell) its a disaster.

WoW is absolutely awesome, Thomas. "I want to fly JU-52 Milka and eat Swiss Milka chocolate." And I would forget about the Asobo Ju-52 Paint Destaster .... Humor is a must. But really, it's a shame that Asobo doesn't do homework quite right for painter.

But the "HB-HOS Milka" is pretty painted, I like it very much. Is it also available as a download?

Have a nice weekend! Chris (Pirosch)

Members who have read this thread: 0