T-33A for MSFS...

Thread: T-33A for MSFS...

T-33A for MSFS...

....we REALLY need a T-33A for MSFS. NO ONE has done anything on this airplane since Tim Conrad's version YEARS ago. I have looked at lists of all of the airplanes currently in development for MSFS, and thus far, I have not spotted anything that is in-work or even contemplated.

Just my .02 cents.

Kent

Wouldn't we all love one, and throw in an F-80C as well!!

There are so many planes that are missing in this great new sim... But let's be honest here: people like Rob Richardson have provided us with quite a few freeware models of fantastic quality.

Prillrer
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Kent,

"NO ONE has done anything on this airplane since Tim Conrad's version YEARS ago", isn't completely true. But after a few screenshots and some teasing advertising it became very quiet. This was December 2014......

(read the comment on the picture.... )

Cheers,
    Huub

Ummmm....yeah...I stand corrected. That was I believe, back in 2014? In addition, Vertigo Studios touted a T-33A....also back in the 2014-2015 timeframe.

So yes...others have toyed with the idea.

Would certainly LOVE to be proven wrong, and have A2A announce their late-development stage, T-33A for MSFS!!!!

On second thought...MAYBE it's #2 in line behind the Commanche at A2A! (We could only hope...)

Kent

As much as it pains me to say it, I think A2A is pretty much done with military aircraft (at a consumer level, anyways. I know they have contracts with the military, or did). I don't have much faith that we will even see their current lineup of warbirds make it to MSFS let alone anything new.

A2A also said they were working on an F-104 and an F-4 around this time (2014-2015), but plans change I guess.

I wonder if the passing of Vlado Lenoch has anything to do with the project coming to a halt, if I remember correctly he flew the T-33 and worked with Scott on A2A's Mustang.

Members who have read this thread: 3