Looking for a missions tester For TOW 1940-42 new install

Thread: Looking for a missions tester For TOW 1940-42 new install

Looking for a missions tester For TOW 1940-42 new install

Requirements.

1. Must use Ankors Shaders and sdsbolt app as seen in http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-meets-the-eye A new beta version will be provided.

2. Must like night flying bombers and Night fighters.

3. Must also check out the accompanying mission readmes.

This is still a beta version install but good enough for serious mission testing. If interested, PM to me here.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Well, It would be nice to have at least one person to test missions before the hoped for release date at the end of the month.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Would love to,but life is just too busy right now to spend too much time testing. Still recovering from Hurricanes. Sorry. Hope some people help you.Regards,Scott
    Last edited by sixstrings5859; November 2nd, 2021 at 03:26.

.So while I'm waiting, I am testing and refining missions; at the moment Nachjagd missions. Some pics and a video. Comments
    - My target indicator is just a small yellow dot. This will be in the install. No big brackets! Not using the enemy indicator (TAB) is even a greater degree of difficulty.
    - Great difficulty is achieved without the labels which also give distance info.
    - Using the target indicator at, say 1 Nm, is really needed, given no operating radar for the Nachtjagd so far, and seeing the bomber on a monitor is really difficult.
    - I have since widened the gap in the bomber formations as that's probably more realistic.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/z4vxf...Pauke.mp4/file

Pauke! Pauke!

Last edited by mongoose; November 2nd, 2021 at 18:27.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Like the video . Looks exciting ! I must get the lighted gauges installed in the CFS3 night fighters and bombers. Does this come with the new expansion ?Looks amazing and realistic . Regards,Scott

.+clight.dds files here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...8&linkid=27887 If one wants .+nlight.dds files , these are just .+clight.dds files renamed to.+nlight.dds files. The install will have both.

Members who have read this thread: 0