A problem with LSEZ Zermatt, by Red Wings Simulations

Thread: A problem with LSEZ Zermatt, by Red Wings Simulations

A problem with LSEZ Zermatt, by Red Wings Simulations

I bought this very cool-looking heliport scenery from Simmarket a few days ago. I have been trying to get a response from Red Wings Simulations, as the heliport's landing pad (for me at least) is not a "hard deck". I can't land on it without going straight through to the ground. I do not have any mesh installed, nor any other addon that I can find, that could be interfering with it. On their web site, there are links that indicate (at least) that a update is forthcoming.https://redwing-copter.com/project-lsez/Here are some screenshots I just took.LSEZ Zermatt 1 by retnavycpo, on FlickrLSEZ Zermatt 3 by retnavycpo, on FlickrLSEZ Zermatt 2 by retnavycpo, on FlickrI have posted about this on the main MSFS forum, Discord, Instagram, Facebook, and sent a message to them through Messenger. No response thus far from anyone. No wait, I take that back. Late this morning, as I was logged into Messenger, there was a quick response from them. It was simply, "Hi" I immediately responded with my question about the problem I have with their scenery, and asked if a update was being worked on. No response from them. This is weird. Normally, with all the places I have posted about this, there would have been at least a couple replies back. But nope. Yet their website still shows progress being made. Does anyone here have this scenery, and possibly offer a solution? I really like the scenery, but not if I can't land there!!! Note: there is a freeware version of Zermatt on Flightsim.to, but it is not as nice as Red Wing's. NC

There seems to be quite a bit of things that are wrong judging by your screenshots: the river is strange to say the least, and the terrain isn't normal either.

Hope they release the update soon for ya Chrief!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    There seems to be quite a bit of things that are wrong judging by your screenshots: the river is strange to say the least, and the terrain isn't normal either.

Hope they release the update soon for ya Chrief!

Priller
    Finally, Red Wing Simulations has (is still, currently) responded to my Messenger inquiries. But no solution has been found yet. They apparently cannot reproduce the problem. This is most frustrating. I do not have this issue with any other scenery.

Have tried uninstalling it, then re-installing it? Sometimes weird things happen on an install.

If it's in Switzerland also be sure you have the latest World Update installed.

Members who have read this thread: 0