Need help, locating a scenery!

Thread: Need help, locating a scenery!

Need help, locating a scenery!

I download a LOT of sceneries from Flightsim.to, as in almost a Terrabyte so far! I swear I am "addicted" to that site. I try my best to categorize each download immediately, or I forget what it is. All too often, the authors of each scenery don't label the name of their files to accurately indicate what they are, so I make note of it and usually rename it with the airport ID and name. But in this instance, I forgot to do that. Last night I looked through probably a couple hundred listings on Flightsim.to last night, trying to find it so I could rename it!!

All I remember was a really cool looking area with a river flowing through it. There was a dam, and (I think maybe a small waterfall on the river?). Also a tower that was mentioned in the description as being used for rescue rappelling training? There was a railroad track going through a tunnel, under the tower.

I have given up trying to locate it, but just maybe someone on here has it, or saw it listed?? Thanks, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I download a LOT of sceneries from Flightsim.to, as in almost a Terrabyte so far! I swear I am "addicted" to that site. I try my best to categorize each download immediately, or I forget what it is. All too often, the authors of each scenery don't label the name of their files to accurately indicate what they are, so I make note of it and usually rename it with the airport ID and name. But in this instance, I forgot to do that. Last night I looked through probably a couple hundred listings on Flightsim.to last night, trying to find it so I could rename it!!

All I remember was a really cool looking area with a river flowing through it. There was a dam, and (I think maybe a small waterfall on the river?). Also a tower that was mentioned in the description as being used for rescue rappelling training? There was a railroad track going through a tunnel, under the tower.

I have given up trying to locate it, but just maybe someone on here has it, or saw it listed?? Thanks, NC
    Perhaps have a look in your .to account, Downloads section, in case it has been updated. If it has it may show up there as an update waiting to be downloaded.
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Perhaps have a look in your .to account, Downloads section, in case it has been updated. If it has it may show up there as an update waiting to be downloaded.
    T43

It turned out, by searching through Flightsim.to, that the scenery is Zermatt, which I am currently having problems with, and have posted about in a separate thread!!! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    It turned out, by searching through Flightsim.to, that the scenery is Zermatt, which I am currently having problems with, and have posted about in a separate thread!!! NC
    If Zermatt was upgraded in SU5 & you have a 3rd party Zermatt too, you may need to delete one of them.
    TG

Members who have read this thread: 0