C-47 for MSFS?

Thread: C-47 for MSFS?

Hybrid View

C-47 for MSFS?

In casting around for any news re the Title, I stumbled into the Wingwalkers.org site & found a thread that included this quote from M. Jahn with respect to the unauthorized port over of his FSX C-47 into MSFS.

"I have now stopped modeling for good, not least because of this affair, but it may be a consolation for MSFSers to know that I and Jan (Visser) have passed the source files on to a developer at Sim Outhouse, so a native MSFS version is still a possibility, in the foreseeable future, though sadly it will be without my input."

This was on September 28, 2020 & I wonder if someone within Sim-Outhouse has picked up the baton & is working on the C-47?
    T43

Well...this isn't a direct response to activity on the Jahn aircraft, but I did pose a question to baz re: AH's plans to release the AH C-47 in MSFS. Apparently the initial MSFS release from AH will be the DC-3 only...then they will consider doing the C-47. Personally, I like both...so I'll be buying...whatever they decide.

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Well...this isn't a direct response to activity on the Jahn aircraft, but I did pose a question to baz re: AH's plans to release the AH C-47 in MSFS. Apparently the initial MSFS release from AH will be the DC-3 only...then they will consider doing the C-47. Personally, I like both...so I'll be buying...whatever they decide.

Kent
    I have seen various articles on the AH. Have you any insight as to rough release timing??
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    I have seen various articles on the AH. Have you any insight as to rough release timing??
    T43
    No any deadline yet. You'd better not hurry him for doing the best model of very well known DC-3/C-47.
    It will be when its ready, personally I can wait .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    T43
    No idea on release date.

Kent

This year if it kills me. And it probably will...

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    That is the best news I have heard in a very very long time.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    You'll get a C-47 fly over at the funeral if you get the C-47 out 1st,
    T43

Members who have read this thread: 0