Payakan_DS21_Version2

Thread: Payakan_DS21_Version2

Icon22 Landing gear flopping like the wings of a bird

I have tried to convert the De Schelde ds 21 and the Fokker D-XXIII they came out good with exception of the landing gear. The D21 front wheel sticks out until it is airborne. the D23 is the same when they are airborn the wheels are in the correct position. Has anyone converted these to work correctly? other than that the aircraft are great.

Icon22 got it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I have tried to convert the De Schelde ds 21 and the Fokker D-XXIII they came out good with exception of the landing gear. The D21 front wheel sticks out until it is airborne. the D23 is the same when they are airborn the wheels are in the correct position. Has anyone converted these to work correctly? other than that the aircraft are great.
    I re-did the conversion a different way and it worked perfectly. Now working on panels and Dp files. Thanks for all the help.

I converted both a long time ago...

...are they in the library?

Cheers

Pepe

Icon22 Where is it at?

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    ...are they in the library?

Cheers

Pepe
    I always love to see your work. I just can not seem to find them.

It's this?

I'll reupload it with a non operational VC...

Attachment 84483

I have the Kazito D-XXIII with VC with working (Dutch or German) gauges in FS9 & FSX. Michael Pook helped me with that (thanks again Michael!). If you want it, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.

Regards, hertzie.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    I have the Kazito D-XXIII with VC with working (Dutch or German) gauges in FS9 & FSX. Michael Pook helped me with that (thanks again Michael!). If you want it, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.

Regards, hertzie.
    Kazunori Ito forbids the use of his planes in CFS2...

Icon22 De Schelde DS21

Kazunori Ito forbids the use of his planes in CFS2...
    Will this effect the DS21 I don't know who made it? I want a copy of the work you did for this aircraft, if possible.

The Schelde was done by Richard Alexander van Hien (Payakan). A Dutchman who lives/lived in Brasil. I haven't seen or heard from him for a very long time. But as more of his models are converted into CFS2, I don't expect he will have/would have had any problem with this conversion. From the same maker there is a Fokker DXXIII available at Flightsim.com (filename: fk_23.zip).

Cheers,
    Huub

Payakan is Brazilian

From a Dutch/Brazilian family. I converted a lot of his planes, including the Petlyakov Pe-8 and the Rita bomber. I'll revise them to check the possibility to add VC's nd other features.

Cheers

Pepe

I converted his Fokker D.23

It needs a good skin.

Pepe

I download all Payakan's planes...

...and I'll revise all his models to upgrade them!

Cheers

Pepe

Would be nice to have a D-XXIII with a working VC! And maybe Huub will modify the texture ? :-). And Ito-san, not the easiest designer to deal with......

hertzie

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    Would be nice to have a D-XXIII with a working VC! And maybe Huub will modify the texture ? :-). And Ito-san, not the easiest designer to deal with......

hertzie
    There's no way to do it in Payakan's planes. The VC are very rustic!

Cheers

Pepe

Icon22 How is the De Schelde S.21

There's no way to do it in Payakan's planes. The VC are very rustic!

Cheers

Pepe
    How is the DS.21 coming? maybe you could email the work you have done on them, and let us see if we can add to it? I am really enjoying theses two aircraft. I have seen you work wonders with very difficult models in the past. You are very masterful in converting aircraft to cfs2. Thanks for all of your work.

The DS21 is a cute little egg plane. Wish I knew SCASM so I could add in a quick VC panel and sight.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Icon22 De Schelde DS21

How is the DS.21 coming? maybe you could email the work you have done on them, and let us see if we can add to it? I am really enjoying theses two aircraft. I have seen you work wonders with very difficult models in the past. You are very masterful in converting aircraft to cfs2. Thanks for all of your work.
    Has anyone got a DP file for this aircraft? I am also looking for a picture of the cockpit. Thanks

Has anyone got a DP file for this aircraft? I am also looking for a picture of the cockpit. Thanks
    I have it almost revised. If you can wait a little...

I need your opinion

Thinking about one point: the original DS-21 had the option to use one .30 machine gun in a flex mount with a 30 degrees all directions movement. I'm thinking to use it in a extra AI file. What is your opinion?

Cheers

Pepe

Icon22 Sound good

Thinking about one point: the original DS-21 had the option to use one .30 machine gun in a flex mount with a 30 degrees all directions movement. I'm thinking to use it in a extra AI file. What is your opinion?

Cheers

Pepe
    It sound like a good idea. It would be a good improvement to the model. I really enjoy flying this aircraft. You are the best of the best. Thanks

I just upload it!

I hope you enjoy it!

Pepe

Payakan_DS21_Version2

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Other

Description: Dutch company called Koninklijke Maatschappij De Schelde started an aviation department with the collapse of Pander & Zonen picking up that company's chief engineer in 1935. The aircraft had some unusual features. It was all-metal in construction, a reverse gull wing with twin booms. The De Schelde S.21 single seat fighter was powered by a 1,085 hp Daimler-Benz DB 600G 12-cylinder inverted V liquid cooled engine driving a pushed propeller via a shaft, which could be jettisoned in flight if the pilot had to bail out. The cockpit was extensively glazed giving the pilot a good field of view. Heavy armament was proposed for the aircraft with four 7.9 mm machine guns mounted on the side of the forward fuselage, a 23 mm forward firing cannon, with a flex mount allowing it to fire at a 60° angle in all directions, and one rear facing 23 mm cannon firing through the propeller hub, although how this was aimed is unclear.

ENHANCEMENTS OF THE NEW VERSION
    1. Non-operational virtual cockpit with better situational sensation,
    2. New Dutch bombs by Uncle TGT.
    I kept the original DP and Airfiles.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Payakan_DS21_Version2
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Reply...

Peperez,

Outstanding work on these, thank you!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 2