Can anyone tell me what this flower is?

Thread: Can anyone tell me what this flower is?

Can anyone tell me what this flower is?

These just started popping up in our neighborhood. Not in my yard yet, but have seen a few in my neighbor's yard. No one seems to know what they are!I am in Pensacola. Moved here in 2014. Have never seen these until this year. NCflower by retnavycpo, on Flickr

Grevillea 'Superb'
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Thanks, guys!!!! NC

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Navy Chief

d/l one of many apps for your phone/texting machine .... as I call 'em .... many are free & some are pay ware or subscription. Could come in handy when lost in the woods for days and days ... if battery is not dead.

The free one I use is "LeafSnap"

... don't want to eat the wrong berries .... but then again you got survival training .......

Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    Navy Chief

d/l one of many apps for your phone/texting machine .... as I call 'em .... many are free & some are pay ware or subscription. Could come in handy when lost in the woods for days and days ... if battery is not dead.

The free one I use is "LeafSnap"

... don't want to eat the wrong berries .... but then again you got survival training .......
    My survival training was exactly 3 days, and that was in 1981! If I ended up in the wilderness now, might as well count me as room temperature! NC

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    .... Aye, Chief

As they say "your not dead until you are warm and dead!"

My SEEK app (free) calls it a Red Spider Lily. But the app doesn't get everything right. Also there is a warning not to eat anything it "identifies"

voyager

Members who have read this thread: 0