BRsimDesigns Debonair 35

Thread: BRsimDesigns Debonair 35

BRsimDesigns Debonair 35

https://secure.simmarket.com/brsimde...-35-msfs.phtml

Screenshots look nice, but I don't know anything about the developer.

Some initial impressions from early buyers:
    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...air-35/455939/
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

This looks tempting to me and I am always willing to give a new developer a try. But - as stated within the discussion threats also - the scaling issue (which I cannot unsee again:-) and the somehow off looking tail section keeps me off for now. At least for a "carenado-pricetag".

Will keep an eye on it and added it to my list. The aircraft choice itself really has an appeal to me...so maybe I will give in sooner or later.

Alex
    Dont grow up! ... Itīs a trap!

Since Asobo took the fun out off the Bonanza with offering it with the digital panel only I took the plunge.

After a first short flight I can relate with most comments. It really flies very nice and handles great. The overall look is detailed and quite right, though the size issue is obvious. The tail still looks a bit out off proportion though in the air it is not that obvious and can easily be irgnored:-) The prop disc though really needs some more work. The window reflections and the lighting are a bit weak on the outside and barely visible, apart from the beacon which can (even more, as it seems) only been seen from the inside/cockpit. All systems seem to work, though I did not go into that too deep yet.

Personally I am glad I got it and hopefully the few flaws will be adressed by the developer.

Attachment 84380

Attachment 84381

Attachment 84382

I added my comments to the AvSim thread. I'll just say that the obvious visual shape flaws are enough to keep me away.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Whole bunch of things addressed in the first patch. I don't have the plane yet, but I'll likely pick it up this weekend after seeing how much was fixed in the first patch and how quickly that came.

Sorry for the image of the patch notes, but this was a screenshot someone shared:

Will update as soon as I find the time. Concerning the points adressed it Sounds promissing.

Where is the patch? SimMarket has no data as to which version they're selling, and his website makes no mention of the patch?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

On simmarket I found the patch - a zipfile-update to simply copy over your install - within my download section, next to the original installer. Itīs specified as Version 1.01.

Didnīt find time to look at the result yet.

Update fixes the mentioned issues, but now there occurs a flickering with the cockpitdoorwindows at certain.view angles. And the rotating propdisc still looks too dark and too vissible for my likings.

It's getting there.

Members who have read this thread: 0