Milviz Skyraider announced

Thread: Milviz Skyraider announced

I want to get excited, but so far Milviz has announced the Beaver, the Bobcat, 737-2, the 310R, the B-55, SR-71, ATR and now the Skyraider. I know that is very much their M.O but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit disappointed at the abundance of announcements and lack of updates to existing products they have in the pipeline. Maybe I'm just a bit salty that they've announced all these aircraft and yet, total silence on the Sabres lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    I want to get excited, but so far Milviz has announced the Beaver, the Bobcat, 737-2, the 310R, the B-55, SR-71, ATR and now the Skyraider. I know that is very much their M.O but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit disappointed at the abundance of announcements and lack of updates to existing products they have in the pipeline. Maybe I'm just a bit salty that they've announced all these aircraft and yet, total silence on the Sabres lol.
    Where is the "like" button??

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Share your thoughts sadly. They seem to be more "new announcement happy" than to hunker down and get models finished and push onto the market. Not saying that one interferes with the other (I'm sure it doesn't)....but I'm planning on painting another 23 DC-6 liveries...Turning 60 in a month, and will probably run out of TLOGGE (Time Left On God's Green Earth) before I get them all done....should I announce all of them now and hope to release before TLOGGE? Hyping the excitement for new projects is always fun (no secret there), but is sure to get more "When is xxx going to be done...."Work in Progress" for xx years now!" replies than...."Day one customer...if I don't hit TLOGGE time 1st" LOL.

you forget the Porter..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    you forget the Porter..
    My money's on the FlightSimGames one.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    My money's on the FlightSimGames one.
    This one looks promising .... but we know MV very well and it was a great addon to P3D so who knows what could happen ... ?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I dunno... I've been watching the thread on the FlightSimGames Porter and the meticulous detail and testing they've been doing, and unless there are some serious smoke and mirrors happening with their videos, at this point I think it looks like a seriously detailed and accurate offering. So unless something shocking happens, MilViz should consider the Porter well-covered and focus those efforts on getting me my F-4E, T-38A, and F-100D, please.

(I wouldn't balk at their awesome Sabre, which I own for P3D, either, but I have a great Sabre in DCS and No Phantom/F-100/F-4 in any modern sim.)

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    So unless something shocking happens, MilViz should consider the Porter well-covered and focus those efforts on getting me my F-4E, T-38A, and F-100D, please.
    Well, OR Milviz could release it the day after I posted this, and I could go ahead and buy it and figure it'll be fun to have both three- and four-bladed Porters in the end, right?

:-)

DennyA....don't feel bad. Bought the porter...and the download isn't working. Yay.

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    DennyA....don't feel bad. Bought the porter...and the download isn't working. Yay.

Kent
    Hey Kent, I bought it too, and the first download attempt went to a blank page error, but I clicked the link in the confirmation email and I was able to download it from there.

Members who have read this thread: 0