Continuation War Mod for CFS 3?

Thread: Continuation War Mod for CFS 3?

Continuation War Mod for CFS 3?

Has anyone ever thought of doing this front as a mod? Noticed we have some finish planes and German ones that were sent to help Finland against Russia. Is there any interest in this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    That would be most interesting ! A seemingly forgotten part of WW II . Nice to have the aircraft though and just pretend for a while.Best we can do for now. Regards,Scott

I see we have Soviet vehicles and of course Wehrmacht Only issue is scenery or making the maps and of course certain planes from the Russian side. Campaigns and scenarios as well.
    We could use what we already have here at outhouse and update as we go along. We have Yak fighters and some lendlease for the russian side and Germany has a good amount of models.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1944.png   Continuation_War_1942_and_Soviet_assaults_English.jpg   800px-Finland_Administrative_map_1942_1944.png  

Found some images for a menu screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails finland.jpg   ww2_continuation_war__swedish_volunteers_by_xd****_deczhgr-pre.jpg  

Only issue is scenery or making the maps and of course certain planes from the Russian side
    That is no small problem as I am not aware of anyone working on new terrain for CFS3 these days

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    This would be a Big undertaking but would be wonderful for CFS3. So late in the game though...

Maybe a quicker solution is using small patches of existing scenery similar to finland or small patches of scenery-trees and forests and then doing missions or campaigns with menu screens or collages till a modder can do an accurate scenery.

Unless those enthusiastic for this particular project want to do the work themselves, I don't see it happening. There are probably less than a dozen people actually doing anything constructive for CFS3, and basically it's the same old gang. If you want more, start learning how to do it!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0