should i ?

Thread: should i ?

should i ?

Hey All,
    i still dont see the Barron.when i look in the content etc,and in file explorer on my PC,the liveries are there,but the base aircraft isnt.when i go and look at the full list of "stock" aircraft that should be in the full install,there should be 30+ planes,mine has 24.several have the liveries,but not what seems to be the base,like the Barron.

should i uninstall everything gain,then using that app,then reinstall?
    of those "stock" planes,the only one i really want to fly is the Barron.id not mess with this if i had it.
    and i apologize ,i talk in circles ,i blame it on the fact i havent a clue...
    Dave

Try removing the Baron liveries, either from the Official folder or in the Content Manager. When you re-launch the sim and open the Content Manager, the Baron and it's liveries should be available to download.

thsnk you,ill give that a try.

Assuming the issue is with all Deluxe or Premium aircraft not showing up, there is a Zendesk article on this exact topic that might be helpful. I would read over everything first and then start trying fixes, as some possible fixes are less involved than others. The issue seems to be with the Microsoft Store (surprise, surprise!)

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/...e-DLC-content-

A full reinstall shouldn't be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Assuming the issue is with all Deluxe or Premium aircraft not showing up, there is a Zendesk article on this exact topic that might be helpful. I would read over everything first and then start trying fixes, as some possible fixes are less involved than others. The issue seems to be with the Microsoft Store (surprise, surprise!)

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/...e-DLC-content-

A full reinstall shouldn't be necessary.
    Yeah Tigers didnt work,so ill read this over as best as i can.thank you much

ok thank you to everyone here that helped me,i appreciate it ! the issue turned out to be that my email address didnt match,i have two microsoft logins it seems,once i got them the same,microsoft store and the MSFS,i then was able to see the other two upgrades,got all my planes now so im happy happy happy..thanks again.

Oh, wow, wouldn't have even thought of that as a possible cause! So glad you got it sorted out, Dave!

Thanks Denny,im going to be sending you an email today..thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0