How do I get the latest update to start?

Thread: How do I get the latest update to start?

How do I get the latest update to start?

I haven't launched MSFS for a couple weeks. Tonight after the Osobo and blackshark.ai screens and then to the music and rhinos in the field
    it told me there was a major update and I should go to the store to do so. It then launched the store. But I can't for the life of me find a
    link to initiate an update. I seems to know I already have the sim but that's it. If I click play it just goes through the whole process again.
    Help please.

Download and run the XBox app from the Microsoft Store. That will trigger the download process. Be sure to clear out your Community folder to avoid issues before installing the update.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I haven't launched MSFS for a couple weeks. Tonight after the Osobo and blackshark.ai screens and then to the music and rhinos in the field
    it told me there was a major update and I should go to the store to do so. It then launched the store. But I can't for the life of me find a
    link to initiate an update. I seems to know I already have the sim but that's it. If I click play it just goes through the whole process again.
    Help please.
    This post:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1271197
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks everyone. I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    All good to go now. Thanks you!

Members who have read this thread: 0