AI aircraft canopy texture issue

Thread: AI aircraft canopy texture issue

AI aircraft canopy texture issue

This is a screenshot of the VRS AI USS Kitty Hawk flight deck. Note the canopy on the AI A-7 (actually ALL of the AI canopies on deck). I have tried all the different lighting options I see listed in graphic options, but nothing is solving the problem. The canopies are transparent for a couple seconds or so, as the scenery is loading, and then it changes to what is shown in this screenshot. Any ideas? Thanks, NC

canopy by retnavycpo, on Flickr

Are the AI models those that come with the carrier, or are you using third-party ones?
    Do you get the same issues with the SWS carriers, for example?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Are the AI models those that come with the carrier, or are you using third-party ones?Do you get the same issues with the SWS carriers, for example?Dave
    Dave, it is the AI models that come with the carrier. As for SWS, I need to check. I have other problems with the SWS carrier right now... NC

I believe that you're stuck with them as they are until VRS produce their updates for P3Dv5 -- which I believe may happen in mid-November.
    Everything looks to be P3Dv4 to me. Note that the Hawkeye in your shot also has the glass issue.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0