GAS Fairchild KR-21 P3D FSXA FSX Steam Edition

Thread: GAS Fairchild KR-21 P3D FSXA FSX Steam Edition

GAS Fairchild KR-21 P3D FSXA FSX Steam Edition

We've completed the KR-21 project and as with all our recent work offer it here first at a pre-release discount of 20% off list to SOH community members. Priced at 15.95 USD it's great for low and slow scenery peeping. Hope you enjoy it. The offer will remain in effect until 9/13

https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3381015

You may view the product video here.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Thanks Spad
    She looks great.

One minor error though, the texture for the nav light glass is missing, glass.nav.lights.dds
    I already fixed it my end by borrowing the one out of the Porterfield CP-65 but might be worth fixing before it goes on general sale.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Thanks Spad
    She looks great.

One minor error though, the texture for the nav light glass is missing, glass.nav.lights.dds
    I already fixed it my end by borrowing the one out of the Porterfield CP-65 but might be worth fixing before it goes on general sale.
    Thanks for noticing that. I'm rebuilding the installer so that its included in the package offered here as well

Nice slow start to the engine and great sound for the five pot Kinner. Looks like another winner to base at Pioneer Airport at the EAA museum!

Nicely done. Thanks for another great addition to my GAS fleet.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Nice slow start to the engine and great sound for the five pot Kinner. Looks like another winner to base at Pioneer Airport at the EAA museum!
    The rear cockpit was inspired by the KR-21B at the EAA museum.
    http://www.eaa.org/apps/virtualtour/kreider-reisnerkr-21b-cockpit360-eaa.html

Thought I'd add my congratulations on another fine GAS aircraft. The Fairchild is very pretty and flies nicely. It's a keeper.

Icon26

Lovely! All your planes are so this is no exception
    Well done and I will surely enjoy this

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    The rear cockpit was inspired by the KR-21B at the EAA museum.
    http://www.eaa.org/apps/virtualtour/kreider-reisnerkr-21b-cockpit360-eaa.html
    HA! COOL! I haven't tried the B model yet. Been having fun with the A. I like the green and cream version. Found the configurator for the wheel pants (they look great on the plane) and the cowl ring (not quite sold on it yet). The chrome wheel covers are nicely done and I like the different sheen between the fabric portions (reflective but not much) and the painted metal portions (which look like painted chrome). You guys knocked this one outta the park! (Not the usual WWII or vintage jet warbirds I fly in the sim, but sometimes you gotta slow down and enjoy the scenery too!) Any chance you'll come back and revisit some of the stuff you have as freeware? I'd like to see the Curtis Robin boosted up to this level!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    HA! COOL! I haven't tried the B model yet. Been having fun with the A. I like the green and cream version. Found the configurator for the wheel pants (they look great on the plane) and the cowl ring (not quite sold on it yet). The chrome wheel covers are nicely done and I like the different sheen between the fabric portions (reflective but not much) and the painted metal portions (which look like painted chrome). You guys knocked this one outta the park! (Not the usual WWII or vintage jet warbirds I fly in the sim, but sometimes you gotta slow down and enjoy the scenery too!) Any chance you'll come back and revisit some of the stuff you have as freeware? I'd like to see the Curtis Robin boosted up to this level!
    love the Robin we’ve visited it twice already once to get it from FS2004 to native FSX. You can check out our next project on or FB page. We’re going back to FS2004 and bringing the Stearman Model 4 Speedmail to P3D

Picked this up last night, will crank it up this morning. Thank all at GAS for your fantastic work on this and all your works !!!!!!!!!!
    I have every one and have never been disappointed, WELL DONE !!!!!!!

TSquare

gAS

KR-21 Nav. Light Patch

A buyer notified us that there was a naming error for the navigation lights effect that prevented them from illumination when triggered. We did not notice when testing because we all had the correctly named effect in our folders as well. For those with many of our models it probably when unnoticed as well because the effect has been used across our product line for many years and models. If you wish you may download the patch here.

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/...R-21_Patch.zip

Members who have read this thread: 0