Fiat 7002 helicopter

Thread: Fiat 7002 helicopter

Fiat 7002 helicopter

Greetings all, I am trying to find a download of the wonderful and unusual Fiat 7002 helicopter produced by Swedbird (Lasse Lindh) for Fs2004 many years ago. I have tried the Wayback machine Web archive, but unfortunately this particular heli was not captured on the system. Despite every effort I have had no luck so far in finding a download. If anyone has a copy I would be extremely grateful if they could PM me. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7002.jpg  

I have the Fiat. I also believe I have most of the birds that Swedbird (sp?) released. Let me know how to get them to you or how to upload them for preservation here at SOH.
    NormB

That's great news NormB. It's a brilliant idea to upload the Swedbird helicopters you have onto this site, but I'm not sure how you do that! This is my first posting so so I'm a bit clueless but I'll try and find out. I'm sure others would appreciate his great heli designs for Fs2004.

In the meantime could you please email me the Fiat_7002.zip as an attachment to a PM? Its really good of you to take the time and effort, I really appreciate it.

theflyingpiano

NormB your a star!!!

Thanks so much for sending the Fiat. She works brilliantly and although not pretty, she flies really well. I'm chuffed to bits with this. If you do find a way to upload the other Swedbird heli's I think I'll seriously put your name forward for a knighthood!

Thanks again. theflyingpiano

Hi NormB,

I will ask one of the librarians to see what are possibilities. In the meanwhile can you perhaps have a look at the read me file and see whether something is stated about making the files available elsewhere?

Cheers,
    Huub

Here is what is in the bell 47J readme:

// NOTE! This model may not be placed on a website without the written permission by the copyrighters!

Copyright 2004 Lasse Lindh. Additional copyright also incorporates Jeff Jankovics and Tom Heaverloo for distribution and repaint.

Lasse Lindh
    Sweden
    3L@comhem.se //

NormB

There are three or four files released as such:

OPEN SOURCE DESIGN - Bell 61
    ============================

Allmost finished model of the Bell 61 twin rotor helicopter.

This model is externally allmost finished. Only a few adjustments and addon is needed to
    complete it. There are no panel or sound. VC is not complete.

This helicopter is fully flyable in FS. The package contain files for use in FS directly.

This Open Source Design gmax file is dedicated to Hovercontrol.com and is not to be placed
    on any other web site without my written permission.

For design use, please read IMPORTANT_NOTE.TXT

Copyright: Lasse Lindh, 2003.

Lasse Lindh
    HC969SW
    3L@comhem.se

NormB

I have uploaded all that I have at the moment, under Lasse Lindh's name. Some that are unavailable are older V1 models that have been replaced or going to be, some are dead links. See here for the full list.

http://web.archive.org/web/200511261...helo/index.htm

I have not included the Robinson R44 as it was donaitionware, I do not have it regardless.
    Those that I have uploaded are linked below. There is one more that has been in the library for 5 or so years uploaded by Fox105iwsp found for him by some helpful soul. It won't be in the NEW uploads, so easier to find with the below link. I have noted this and changed the uploader to Lasse Lindh (eventually, lol).

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=157454&sort=d

Main missing ones are the Fiat from the OP and the Sud Ouest Djinn V2 (djinnv2.zip), the hosted link and the hovercontrol link are dead for me. If anyone has them, give me a holler, I will delve deeper into my own archives too.

I included all the hosted repaints for the Bell 47, those that were linked to external sites were dead.

The KELLET-HUGHES XH-17 Flying Crane may never have been released, if anyone knows any different, please speak up.

The Hiller Rotocycle does not appear on the oldest archive date, so may never have been hosted, Maybe they were uploaded to other sites befor he launched his own?

Jamie
    Last edited by Desert Rat; September 5th, 2021 at 01:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Main missing ones are the Fiat from the OP and the Sud Ouest Djinn V2 (djinnv2.zip), the hosted link and the hovercontrol link are dead for me. If anyone has them, give me a holler, I will delve deeper into my own archives too.

I included all the hosted repaints for the Bell 47, those that were linked to external sites were dead.

The KELLET-HUGHES XH-17 Flying Crane may never have been released, if anyone knows any different, please speak up.

The Hiller Rotocycle does not appear on the oldest archive date, so may never have been hosted, Maybe they were uploaded to other sites befor he launched his own?

Jamie
    Djinn is at simviation, and I think the rotor cycle too

https://simviation.com/1/search?subm...jinn&x=23&y=15

Ttfn

Pete

Cheers Pete,

I'll get her popped into our library too.
    Jamie

Can't find the Rotorcycle on any of the other big three sites but that's the Djinn uploaded.

Biggest omission now is the Fiat mentioned in this here thread.

Can't find the Rotorcycle on any of the other big three sites but that's the Djinn uploaded.

Biggest omission now is the Fiat mentioned in this here thread.
    How about the beta OH-58 Kiowa?

Ttfn

Pete

Indeed, how about it? Do you have it?

Indeed, how about it? Do you have it?
    Think so.. somewhere , I'll have a look

here you go BELL OH-58D KIOWA bear in mind it was unfinished beta that Lasse Lindh let us play with

Ttfn

Pete
    Last edited by Desert Rat; September 5th, 2021 at 04:20.

Many thanks Pete, will upload when I get a moment or two.

Now, about that Fiat? Any takers?

Jamie

Hi Jamie,
    Not sure if I'm doing this right but here is the Fiat that NormB kindly sent me.
    Last edited by Desert Rat; September 5th, 2021 at 04:22.

Thank you very much TFP, I'll get her uploaded right away.

Fs2004/fs9 fiat 7002

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Helicopters

Description: FS2004/FS9 FIAT 7002 - low quality, beta, version
    =================================================

The Fiat 7002 was the first italian helicopter to make use of the 'cold jet'
    principle of propulsion. The term 'cold jet' indicates simply that compressed
    air from the gas turbine engine is ducted through channels inside the rotor
    blades and expelled through nozzles at their tips.

Very little is known about the Fiat 7002 and there are only a couple of b/w
    images of poor quality available. Rumor says that there is one standing at an
    museum in Rome Italy. It was built in 1961 and was later cancelled.

The Fiat 7002 is a 7 person general purpose helicopter The craft was exceptionally
    simple in contruction. The fuselage was build of lightweight sheet, and the standard
    cockpit had dual controls plus two separate seats for passengers, and a bench for
    three further passengers. For ambulance service the cabin could contain two strechers,
    while two extra strechers could be taken outside the cabin.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS2004/FS9 FIAT 7002
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Members who have read this thread: 2