AW Ki-44

Thread: AW Ki-44

AW Ki-44

I have just started to build this aircraft. I found a website with over 80 paint schemes. I am mapping the model directly using these bitmaps. The website is

https://www.mission4today.com/index....ownloads3&c=59

Here is a sneak preview of the current status. I still need to build the VC, animations, and gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    I have just started to build this aircraft. I found a website with over 80 paint schemes. I am mapping the model directly using these bitmaps. The website is

https://www.mission4today.com/index....ownloads3&c=59

Here is a sneak preview of the current status. I still need to build the VC, animations, and gauges.
    Nice, the model need the air intake under engine, I like the old model that you made, This new model is the same or another rebuild?.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Nice, the model need the air intake under engine, I like the old model that you made, This new model is the same or another rebuild?.
    This is a new model. It is going to be AW Ki-44 version 2. I have just started to build it. There are lots of items still missing (canopy glass and pilot), and VC interior items.

The first Ki-44 was built in less than 10 days. The flaps are wrong.

Please see the new image. The upper left model is the current bottom view. I have finished building the flaps and engine. It will take a lot longer to finish this aircraft.

The ki-44 II, best model and The largest produced. It has a the air intake under engine.

I believe that the model that you are making is the Ki-44 II C, with the cannons in wings, for this reason need this details under the engine.

Sorry my bad inglish, look the image, and you can see searching in google images the Ki-44 versions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ki-44IIb_TOJO.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	84192

Members who have read this thread: 1