She's getting close

Thread: She's getting close

She's getting close

Finishing up the VC code and working on liveries.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC3S.jpg   DC3R.jpg   DC3Cock4.jpg   DC3Cock3.jpg   DC3Cock2.jpg   DC3Cock1.jpg  

That's fantastic news!

Waiting (im)patiently...
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Eagerly awaiting this. And the Junkers. They will both be added to my hangar, along with the PMDG DC 6 that I'm currently flying the heck out of. Happy camper!
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Looking forward to it, Baz!

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    This will top my buy list and will be gotten the minute of release. Radials, belching and farting exhaust all over Texas and the Canadian Attic.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

That is a work of art! Beautiful! 👍🎨 NC

Looking good Baz!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

To say that I am thrilled this is getting close is the understatement of the year. Are the C-47s on the same track for release?

Kent

Bravo Alpha Zulu line-up runway two two; cleared for take-off ; surface winds calm ; cavok

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    To say that I am thrilled this is getting close is the understatement of the year. Are the C-47s on the same track for release?

Kent
    We're going to see how things track with the DC-3 and then look at the C-47.

Pls for the picture with gear down ;].
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Pls for the picture with gear down ;].
    YoYo you're like a broken record...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC-3Gear.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	84086

He probabely wants it closer up than that, Bazz.. Don't be afraid, we'll back you up.

Well, the shot's taken when she was pretty light on so with more weight on the oleos, the struts will change angles. That's where things are going to stay. We have reference shots showing the gear under different stresses and have built to those. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    He probabely wants it closer up than that, Bazz.. Don't be afraid, we'll back you up.
    Here it looks ok, but in fact, a photo from a distance, but it was not a matter of deflection but also of joining the brackets (which isnt solved in P3D version). Better to do it once and for all and I shut up from now, we are waiting for the release. Cool times are coming for MSFS and me, DC-3 and Ju-52 !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Excellent work! Looking forward to it.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

She looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing more pics with us. It's going to be a great release.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Cool times are coming for MSFS and me, DC-3 and Ju-52 !
    Naah Yo-Yo Bazz Knew I broke my leg 4 months ago. He also knew I was going to buy it as soon as it was released. So Bazz just letting you know I am home from the hospital and you can release it anytime now .

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    Naah Yo-Yo Bazz Knew I broke my leg 4 months ago. He also knew I was going to buy it as soon as it was released. So Bazz just letting you know I am home from the hospital and you can release it anytime now .
    Glad to hear you're out mate. Just in time for a lockdown(?) Life is very different these days. I guess this is our "war".

Members who have read this thread: 0